1.    #1  
    I love callrec can record conversation on the call easily and clearly. Do we have similar software on treo pro?
  2. sv3
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    My concern too; CallRec is only available on Palm OS, not Windows Mobile.
    I've looked for solutions before making the switch from 680 to Pro and have only been able to find these two below, but have not been able to try these out.
    Do any WM users have any recomendations on these?
    VITO AudioNotes
    Live PVR
    Quote Originally Posted by sv3 View Post
    My concern too; CallRec is only available on Palm OS, not Windows Mobile.
    I've looked for solutions before making the switch from 680 to Pro and have only been able to find these two below, but have not been able to try these out.
    Do any WM users have any recomendations on these?
    VITO AudioNotes
    Live PVR
    Vito AudioNotes is good, but has been replaced by Vito AudioNotes Touch. This has a friendly user interface and is a bit simplified compared to the original AudioNotes.
    The only problem I have as a developer and gadget lover is the registration policy of Vito: you can only activate it a few times and you cannot install your license on a new device. As I bought it for my HTC Trinity, I am forced to buy a new license for the Treo Pro. Other than that, highly recommended.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Most WM devices won't let you record both sides of the conversation unless you have your phone on speakerphone.

I like Vito
    Just call me Berd.
    I also like callrec. There is nothing to compare ! I tried to run Palm Apps on Win mobile with Style Tap. It works great with some programs, but i didnīt succeed with callrec 5.2.
    I hope that there are a lot of callrec users with the same prob. Please send email to the manufacturer of callrec. Maybe they develop something for wm or change callrec that it works with Style Tap.
    Nobody can ignore satisfied costumers.....

Martin