1.    #1  
    Can I install the TouchFLO 3D in my treo? If so where can I find it? I was using the Mobile Shell with realvga but didn't like some of the problems like SMS notification, Small Dialpad, Maps not working, etc. So I wen't and Uninstalled it
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    Can I install the TouchFLO 3D in my treo? If so where can I find it? I was using the Mobile Shell with realvga but didn't like some of the problems like SMS notification, Small Dialpad, Maps not working, etc. So I wen't and Uninstalled it
    I may be mistaken - but I think TouchFLO 3D is only available with HTC Touch Diamond and HTC Touch Pro devices and it might be integrated into the OS of those devices.
    Visor Phone, Treo 180, Treo 270, Nokia 3650, Treo 650, Treo 680, Treo 800w
    I've been trying to do this for days and have been unsuccessful. I get everything installed and get stuck with the "tap screen for touchflo" screen. Not sure what the problem is, even tried installing everything after a hard reset.

Here's a website with step by step instructions:

http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2008/09/...uchflo-2d.html

of course credit to those smart guys are xda-developers.
    ^^^^^^^^^

I ran into the same exact problem.

Would make things a lot easier if spb mobile 2.1.2 would allow skins. read somewhere the files were password protected to prevent this from happening...how lame.