1.    #1  
    I had to exchange my Treo 800W due to a problem.

I received my new one and used the restore program. After the restore program Sprite executed my E-mail accounts did not show up but when I tried to install each one failed due to the phone message indicating that the POP for the particular account already existed.

I hard reset and installed the POP again without any issues. (No restore this time).

Now the weird situation. I'v had many Windows phones (Treo 700, Touch, and now the Treo 800W) and the E-mail has always acted the same. E-mails received into the phone stay until they are downloaded into my Outlook and pulled off the server. THe next download than removes the E-mails.

Now they stay on for the time I indicate (1 day), no big deal actually I like it better. The real big problem is that if I tap the link to download the rest of the E-mail (I only get 2K) and do the send / receive my Treo 800W now removes the E-mail from the server.

I tested it to ensure I was not losing my mind and checked my webmail at each instance and feel very comfortable this situation is happening.

Anybody see this problem and find a solution?
    Are you deleting the e-mail from the phone before it happens? Or just when you download it to the phone?

The default setting (stupid in my opinion) is for the mail to be deleted from the server once it is deleted from the phone. On mine it is not deleting it when I just read it, even when I retrieve a large e-mail in its entirety.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NicksGarage View Post
    Are you deleting the e-mail from the phone before it happens? Or just when you download it to the phone?

The default setting (stupid in my opinion) is for the mail to be deleted from the server once it is deleted from the phone. On mine it is not deleting it when I just read it, even when I retrieve a large e-mail in its entirety.

My first treo, and all other winmo phones, acted like yours. This one only deletes when I get the full download.