1. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I just picked up one of these puppies for forty bucks because I got sick of listening to music out of one ear with my BT8040. This is a great freaking headset. Music sounds good, volume is great, and it's comfortable on the ear without sticking a but inside it.

I freaking love the thing. I had only planned on using it with music when I wanted to use both ears but I think this is going to delegate the 8040 to secondary status for good.

That's all. Just thought I'd comment for those looking for a good stereo headset. Especially if you want a mono/stereo one in one. Forty bucks cause it's a couple years old, great deal...
    I have the same ones, I love them too. Who needs the latest thing when the greatest might be a year or so old.

Only problem I've had is that they don't stay connected for stereo all the time. I have to go into the bluetooth settings uncheck the setting and save and then check again and save and it's back to working. Never does it while I'm using it and I don't know if that's a typical thing with these as I've never had bluetooth before this phone.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
  3. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Typical bluetooth behavior. The other way to do it is just click and hold the headest from the bluetooth menu and just hit set as wireless stereo.

They really are the most comfortable headsets I've ever worn, I've worn them all day and I barely know they're on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    Typical bluetooth behavior. The other way to do it is just click and hold the headest from the bluetooth menu and just hit set as wireless stereo.
    Cool, thanks for the tip! I didn't know you could do that and it works great. Wasn't sure it was a typical thing with bluetooth and wasn't going to blame the phone without knowing.

Yes, this headset is very comfortable. Some of the reviews I read complained that it didn't fit people with smaller ears. I guess I must have big ones. I especially like that the ear hooks are moldable so you're not stuck with a shape that doesn't fit right digging into your head.

The other features like the built in phone book and phone number display and excellent phone performance are nice. The automatic volume control works very well, especially when I'm driving my noisy old pickup truck.
    Last edited by NicksGarage; 09/19/2008 at 05:59 PM.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
    Love mine as well!