1.    #1  
    I installed Ultimate Launcher and Touch commander and now my "active call" screen is gone. When I make a call, I get no notification if it is connecting or active, but my soft buttons do update with "hold" and the new menu showing the speakerphone options and such.

Does anyone have any idea what has caused this and what I can do to get it back? I tried uninstalling Ultimate Launcer but it didn't help, and I can't uninstall Touch commander, more detail here > http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...98#post1499198

I can create a new tab in Ultimate launch with a today plugin of "Active Call", but it says that the plugin is already active, and this plugin does not show up in my regular today screen options.

Any thoughts?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I had a similar problem a few weeks ago, but it appears that my active call screen disappearance was due to Mobile Shell. Anyway, check out this thread for the reg edits that will hopefully fix your problem.

http://discussion.wmexperts.com/showthread.php?t=170788
  3.    #3  
    I've never installed mobile shell. Any way to fix this without messing with the registry manually?
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    I installed Ultimate Launcher and Touch commander and now my "active call" screen is gone. When I make a call, I get no notification if it is connecting or active, but my soft buttons do update with "hold" and the new menu showing the speakerphone options and such.

Does anyone have any idea what has caused this and what I can do to get it back? I tried uninstalling Ultimate Launcer but it didn't help, and I can't uninstall Touch commander, more detail here > http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...98#post1499198

I can create a new tab in Ultimate launch with a today plugin of "Active Call", but it says that the plugin is already active, and this plugin does not show up in my regular today screen options.

Any thoughts?
    Did either of the apps (I only have UL, and know nothing about TC) remove your sprint bar? If so, that's likely the culprit. Removing that Sprint bar has side effects. If this is the case, hard reset may be your only option. I removed the sprint bar with a regedit and an app and in both cases the only way I got it back was with the hard reset.
  5.    #5  
    touch commander removed the sprint bar. no way to fix active call?
    touch commander removed the sprint bar. no way to fix active call?
    Not that I know of, but I know just enough to make me dangerous....When I made the regedit, even when I switched it back, the active call stuff was gone....
  7.    #7  
    after lots of tinkering and learning from the links that pimphand posted I got it fixed without a hard reset. YAY!

Ended up having to reinstall the touch commander today plugin so I could unpin it and then set everything up correctly. Had to purchase SKTools to do it all, so it cost me 20 bucks to fix something a piece of trial software broke, but at least now I have a good reg tool and I know a little more about windows mobile
    after lots of tinkering and learning from the links that pimphand posted I got it fixed without a hard reset. YAY!

Ended up having to reinstall the touch commander today plugin so I could unpin it and then set everything up correctly. Had to purchase SKTools to do it all, so it cost me 20 bucks to fix something a piece of trial software broke, but at least now I have a good reg tool and I know a little more about windows mobile

And hopefully someone will find this later when having the same issue...nice.
  9.    #9  
    Yeah, I try to post my results when something happens cuz I know how frustrating it is when I go looking for a solution, find someone with the problem then see, "nm I fixed it problem solved".
    I had the same problem. Thankfully Sprite backs up my device regularly so I just said "**** it" and did a hard reset, heh.
    I was missing these screen also, but I was able to get the Active call screen back easy enough with Memmaid tweak. The call in progress was the one I was looking for: with the mute and speaker phone options.

Anyway, I went the hard set way also. I have a lot of SPB applications and I have added thme slowly and so far I've kept my call in progress screen. I have Pocket Plus Beta to add, but I think the problem my have been fiddling with the look up plug in in today. Right now it's on top and I am having no problems with my calls.

I'm going to try SPB Pocket Plus beta, If this works it all over now.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3putt View Post
    I was missing these screen also, but I was able to get the Active call screen back easy enough with Memmaid tweak. The call in progress was the one I was looking for: with the mute and speaker phone options.

Anyway, I went the hard set way also. I have a lot of SPB applications and I have added thme slowly and so far I've kept my call in progress screen. I have Pocket Plus Beta to add, but I think the problem my have been fiddling with the look up plug in in today. Right now it's on top and I am having no problems with my calls.

I'm going to try SPB Pocket Plus beta, If this works it all over now.

WHat MEMMAID TWEAK?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts

I tried this but it doesnt work. Its back in the list of TODAY SCREEN PLUGINS but when a call comes in, the CALL IN PROGRESS screen never comes up...
    Last edited by djqwik; 04/26/2009 at 11:01 AM.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    ** Delete this **
    Last edited by djqwik; 04/26/2009 at 11:43 AM.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I fixed it... you have to PIN DIAL LOOKUP and then it comes back..
    I also pinned ACTIVE CALL...

I cant believe a trial program doesnt work correctly and messes up your phone so much...
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    I fixed it... you have to PIN DIAL LOOKUP and then it comes back..
    I also pinned ACTIVE CALL...

I cant believe a trial program doesnt work correctly and messes up your phone so much...
    I have the same problem.
    How did you fix it? Can you please help me fix it? TIA
    Last edited by pagan; 06/05/2009 at 11:46 AM.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Any body?
    I even tried Memmaid.