1.    #1  
    Does anybody know how i make my treo 800 louder when hooked up to the stereo headphone?

the volume on the headset is very low. any advice, tip or suggestion would be appreciated.
    I cant remember what PDA's/PPC/Smartphone/Windows Mobile devices that i have had in the past. But simply put, i got the Palm M100 many years ago and was hooked. Since then, i have been upgrading in search for the latest and greatest device. and yes still searching
  2.    #2  
    Is it just my treo, or is this a common issue.

I cant hardly listen to any music via the treo headphones. it is almost useless to listen to music. i got the volume cranked up.

is there a tweak i can do, or download to increase the volume?
    I cant remember what PDA's/PPC/Smartphone/Windows Mobile devices that i have had in the past. But simply put, i got the Palm M100 many years ago and was hooked. Since then, i have been upgrading in search for the latest and greatest device. and yes still searching
  3.    #3  
    is there a hack where my treo's headset can be louder. this is the third time i posted this question at the forum. why is there no help here. it is a simple question.
    Please try not create the same question on different threads. You can always bump your question on the same thread. It is possible that other users may have the same experience but don't know how to resolve the problem.

Can you see if your issue has been reported on the bug list sticky? If yes, it may be the reason why no one has answered your question.