Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    when i launch the agendus pro app i have a huge delay , when i goto add a new input into cal also a huge lag, like 5-10 seconds, anyone having these issues or know of a fix
    There shouldn't be any noticeable lag when you open Agendus, except for the very first time (then just keep it minimized). If you are getting severe lag opening it, there might be something else going on.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    any ideas what to do?
    Bah, that application looks like crap. Go for another one that's highly rated.
    Agendus is highly rated, tyvm. Not only that, but it does work quickly. When I open it, it starts right up.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    i must have something wrong then
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt View Post
    when i launch the agendus pro app i have a huge delay , when i goto add a new input into cal also a huge lag, like 5-10 seconds, anyone having these issues or know of a fix
    When I open it from scratch, it takes about 4 seconds to completely open. If I don't kill it with the task manager and leave it running it might take 2 seconds to open.

When adding a new input into calendar, the new input screen opens pretty much instantly.
    It is almost imossible for me to modify settings (add icons to categories, etc.) It takes forever and often freezes.
    Laissez Faire
    prubin, do you have any other apps that are acting as pim managers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Agenda One. Should I delete it? Will that make Agendus work better? I would prefer a well working Agendus.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    how can i tell that i have others acting as PIM?
    I would try at least disabling Agenda One. It has always been my experience that if you are using multiple apps that try to compete for the same functions, some kind of battle will ensue, and the user loses out every time.

mtgmt...if you installed any other PIM management software then you do. If you didn't, you don't. Kapisch?
    Don't want to hijack this thread but think that this info is relevant:
    I just demo'd a bunch of PIM's primarily because I wanted a PIM that gave me a week view with text.

I did a very unscientific review, looked at Agenda1, Pocket Informant, Thumbcal and a few other obscure ones (one was written in Japanese -- got it off of XDA developers).

The one that, for me, had the best combo of speed and usability with the 800 was Extreme Agenda. The week view was fast loading (less than 2 seconds for a fresh start, less than 1 second if you don't kill it once opened the first time).
    The app responded to all of the input properly (had d-pad nav issues with Pocket Informant).
    The text in the week view seemed to be the clearest with Extreme Agenda. The only issue I am having with Extreme Agenda is that it is clipping off a bit of the bottom of the week view screen.
    I sent an email to the dev, they responded in less than a day, asked for a screen cap from my device, and told me that they should have a fix back to me w/in a day or two. I will report back (in a separate thread) once this is fixed.
    It finally dawned on me that all the Agendus (WM Porfessional) lags I've been witnessing on my Treo 800w is causing My Treo 800w to crash, causing me to do a hard reset.

The only other programs I have on my Treo 800w is Splash Wallet, Pocket Express and Teal Auto. Before the last crash, it was lagging for over 10 minutes.

What is the latest version of Agendus? They keep updating the darn thing too often. The last version I got was in August...any updates since then?
    If Pocket Express doesn't cause you crashes, nothing will. But that's another discussion for another thread.

Agendus is up to version 3.2 build 865.
    PE - another looser. Anyway, Extreme Agenda opens quickly on my device. Agendus takes about a second or so more to open up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    PE - another looser. Anyway, Extreme Agenda opens quickly on my device. Agendus takes about a second or so more to open up.
    800w? Which version of Agendus?
    Bump!