1.    #1  
    Is it just me or can you not copy or paste text from the mail app? Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Select the text with the stylus. Press and hold in the selected area and you should see Copy in the popup menu. You can then paste where desired.

Esteban
    My poutlook refuses to let me paste. I will be able to paste text into a word document or anything I want but as soon as I try to paste into mail it greys out my 'paste' option.
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    I can paste OK. If I select text on an existing email, then do copy, then create a new message, and select paste in the message area it works OK.

For both copy and paste, I'm pressing and holding the stylus so the popup menu comes up.
    Another way to get the Copy/paste menu is to just hold down the center Palm button while in the application you want to copy/paste in.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Another way to get the Copy/paste menu is to just hold down the center Palm button while in the application you want to copy/paste in.
    Not in all applications e.g. UL. However I have been using WisbarAdvanced and that gives a clipboard. So I just use that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdude View Post
    Not in all applications e.g. UL. However I have been using WisbarAdvanced and that gives a clipboard. So I just use that.
    Than the folks who wrote UL need to code to accommodate for the feature. But even the nature "Today" screen does not do copy/paste. So perhaps UL simply can't. It works in most applications, most are coded to handle it.
    Thank you all. It was really frustrating not being able to copy and paste!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agibbs996 View Post
    Thank you all. It was really frustrating not being able to copy and paste!
    We know, some of us were in your shoes once .