Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    im looking for a wm version of mini tones.. i have an mp3 i was to cut into three different ringers... any ideas?

or a free vs of this application... VITO RingtoneEditor free download

Thanks!
    Last edited by hyphen; 09/14/2008 at 07:03 PM.
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Just download something like Audacity from sourceforge.net (free) and cut your mp3. Then just put it in your ringtone folder on your device to use as a ringtone. It's so much easier.
    or even easier - sign up for free at myxer.com and you can edit your own music libary into smaller file sizes, and send those edited tones to your device over the air. So awesome.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    no the apps I loooking for and the one I found are for editing ringers on the go... I guess I wil just by that vito program
    How often do you need to create new ringtones?
    Google "Diamond MP3 Trimmer", Its a cab file that was ripped from the HTC Diamond. I run it on my 800w, neat little app.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    thanks bbossman1

Alli I download torrents on my phone all the time so... yea if u like hip hop I downloaded a song called swagger like us by ti has jay z weeze kanye ne ways I gt the song nd well now I want to make tat my new ringtone for my incoming calls
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    thanks bbossman1

Alli I download torrents on my phone all the time so... yea if u like hip hop I downloaded a song called swagger like us by ti has jay z weeze kanye ne ways I gt the song nd well now I want to make tat my new ringtone for my incoming calls
    I make new rigtones right on the 800w all the time using MP3 Trimmer. You can save them right to a contact or save it to your ringtone file. I tend to make ring tones for my contacts based on how the content of The song the relates to my contact. I'm 46 and listen to ALL kinds of music rock, classical, bluegrass, hip-hop, EVERYTHING!
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    the program is sick... thanks again