1.    #1  
    Maybe I missed the boat on this one. Will the New Treo Pro battery fit the 800w when it comes out?
    no it won't. different size than the treo 800w
    There are 2 larger batteries available for the Treo 800w.

Seidio's Innocell 1350 Extended Battery (Just 150mAh smaller than the Treo Pro battery.)

and

Seidio's Innocell 2600 Extended Battery (1100mAh larger than the Treo Pro battery.)

So if you need, you can have a battery near the Treo Pro's capacity or even way larger than the Treo Pro's battery capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLegacy View Post
    Maybe I missed the boat on this one. Will the New Treo Pro battery fit the 800w when it comes out?
    The Treo Pro battery will not fit.

Just go to a Sprint Store, ***** about the battery, they'll give you a new one. They gave me 2. I have the Palm battery charger (which also came with a battery). So more then enough juice.

BigMots
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMots View Post
    The Treo Pro battery will not fit.

Just go to a Sprint Store, ***** about the battery, they'll give you a new one. They gave me 2. I have the Palm battery charger (which also came with a battery). So more then enough juice.

BigMots
    Ur lucky.. When I went to a local sprint store.. they said they cannot provide me with additional batteries... they were charging me $49.99 for a new centro battery....

What m I doin wrong?

-M
    Quote Originally Posted by monil View Post
    Ur lucky.. When I went to a local sprint store.. they said they cannot provide me with additional batteries... they were charging me $49.99 for a new centro battery....

What m I doin wrong?

-M
    Maybe it was that twitch you had going in your evil eye

When I bought mine, Sprint rep said, "here ya go, a free battery for you".....

I said thanks.....

I'm not really for trying to make a scene for freebies. If I'm ticked at Sprint, I call them, tell them I'm ready to dump them totally and I'm serious if I make the call and retentions gives me everything I ask for, else I'm gone. Been a really long time since I did that, since it's been a really long time since I was ticked at Sprint. And the battery is not an issue for me.

But if the battery was an issue for me and I just wanted to complain till I got free batteries, I'd go to every Sprint store in town trying the different reps till I got one that would bend for me. Why don't you folks seeking free batteries that have been rejected, use your GPS to find more Sprint stores and try seeing if you can get something free from them?

Probably easier if you get a young woman to go complain for you, they'll probably toss her freebies faster .