1.    #1  
    I'm getting an error message when I try playing videos from youtube.

I used to do this just fine with my 700 P. Any way I can solve this problem?

Please help! I just bought this yesterday so I haven't played around with it too much.
    You need Skyfire. Let's you go right to YouTube's site and view videos. Can use it for news sites with video as well.
  3.    #3  
    looks like there is a long wait for that?

Any other options?
    Quote Originally Posted by samani83 View Post

Any other options?
    Check out VTap. It's not as cool, but free and available now.
    you should do a quick search on this topic since it is covered extensively.

there's a bundle software out to fix this. also, vtap works very well. although, i use skyfire since it has flash built in. if you can get into the beta users then its all you need. great browser for just about everything.
    Some get in very quickly and some don't, best to sign up in my opinion.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Kinoma Play is another GREAT program that gives easy access to view Youtube. There is a free and pay version. Free version will access Youtube. After installing it, you run the program and select Youtube from within the program. It works and streams great. It also offers MANY MANY free music stations and other stuff. http://kinoma.com/play/
    I'm getting an error message when I try playing videos from youtube.

I used to do this just fine with my 700 P. Any way I can solve this problem?

Please help! I just bought this yesterday so I haven't played around with it too much.
    Im using Kinoma for YouTube......streams well.....on down time from work...I play videos and hear them using bluetooth through my car stereo .
    IGO
    vtap is the best to me....I've said so many times in these forums and have tried them all - the zbop flash video bundle, Kinoma Play, You Tube Play - all of 'em. I keep coming back to vtap.

Just hit vtap.com on your device browser and install the app right over the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    vtap is the best to me....I've said so many times in these forums and have tried them all - the zbop flash video bundle, Kinoma Play, You Tube Play - all of 'em. I keep coming back to vtap.

Just hit vtap.com on your device browser and install the app right over the air.
    is it free?