Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    What is the esiest way to increase the volume on the 800w? When I talk on it it's ok, but when I listen on the loudspeaker (or ear buds)I can barely hear it - including voice, music, ringer.

I'm not very technical...
    Is there an easy way I can increase the overall volume level on everything through the loudspeaker - without having to purchase software?

I've read some threads about changing the registry, but I don't know what's needed and don't want to mess up my phone.
    Without the solution being technical, all you can do is press the volume up key to the max while on the call or whatever is using the speaker.

I can say, I did the registry hack while trying to default BT headset volume. BT headset volume can't be defaulted to max, but I did get the speaker volume so loud, I totally undid the registry hack. It was just too loud and I discovered I preferred the volume settings where they are without the hack for normal use.

But if you need the volume louder, the registry hacks work. (Really well.) I understand you don't want to mess anything up, but if you give it a shot, just run a backup of your device first .