Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    for some reason incoming phone calls stopped ringing. I can force the ring tones and have the setting correct. do I have a bad switch?
    did u remove the battery and put it on back..... and dialing a number out... does that work...
    It happened to me last night.... I was in the airport to pick some body.... was witing for his call.... but the phone would not ring..... removing the battery and putting it back on fixed it for me...
    Same thing happened to me right after I removed Phone Alarm. Was checking it out, didn't care for it and removed it.

Every time I play around with software I always verify my phone still works. So, after removing Phone Alarm and soft resetting, I called my phone from my land line. Phone did not ring, I could see the screen saying I had an incoming call, I could answer but it would not ring. Made sure volume was up, etc. I pulled the battery probably 3 times and still no go.

I then decided to do a hard reset but must not have held down the red button long enough during reboot because it appears that it just did another soft reset, I didn't get a chance to "clear all."

Anyway, it started working after that and has been working ever since.

The more I get to know the 800w, the more I regret buying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    Same thing happened to me right after I removed Phone Alarm. Was checking it out, didn't care for it and removed it.

Every time I play around with software I always verify my phone still works. So, after removing Phone Alarm and soft resetting, I called my phone from my land line. Phone did not ring, I could see the screen saying I had an incoming call, I could answer but it would not ring. Made sure volume was up, etc. I pulled the battery probably 3 times and still no go.

I then decided to do a hard reset but must not have held down the red button long enough during reboot because it appears that it just did another soft reset, I didn't get a chance to "clear all."

Anyway, it started working after that and has been working ever since.

The more I get to know the 800w, the more I regret buying it.
    I had the exact same problem after installing and then later uninstalling Phone Alarm. I reset the device several time with no change. I finally did a hard reset and ran a restore from just before I installed Phone Alarm (I always do a backup before I install any new app). I have not had the problem since.

I don't regret buying the 800W at all.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone