Just stumbled across this: Opencals

Find your team,
    Download the .ics file,
    Import to Outlook

Did I mention that it's FREE!!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Thanks, Scooter!
    Just downloaded and installed my Patriots schedule. Too bad I'm likely in for a LONG year with Brady out.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Thanks, Scooter!
    Just downloaded and installed my Patriots schedule. Too bad I'm likely in for a LONG year with Brady out.
    "Don't count your chickens..."
    We thought the same thing with Brett gone but things aren't looking too bad after game one! I wouldn't count out the Pats just yet either.
    Thanks Scooter; great find. Now I can follow my Tarheels for the rest of the year. GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very nice find. Makes me wish I hadn't spent the time inputting my Saints calendar. Ah well...looks like our growing number of IR is going to keep us down this season anyway.
    Ok little help here I dont have outlook on my computer, so how can I get this on my Phones calendar without using a computer, if someone can give me the steps if this is possible I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Very nice find. Makes me wish I hadn't spent the time inputting my Saints calendar. Ah well...looks like our growing number of IR is going to keep us down this season anyway.
    Don't say that..we're be fine. Colston will hurt a little but we have the weapons to keep ahead of folks still. Hollis Thomas hurts but everyone is losing players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootup View Post
    Don't say that..we're be fine. Colston will hurt a little but we have the weapons to keep ahead of folks still. Hollis Thomas hurts but everyone is losing players.
    I will keep the faith!
    will it work even if you don't use outlook?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I have a bit of a problem. I have Outlook 2007 and I uploaded a few schedules and it shows great in Outlook but it did not transfer or to my 800w. Did you open the file or save it? I opened it and it transfer showing a different color calendar in Outlook but didn't sync. Anyone else?
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    woah i was just thinking about something like this today. great find scooter.

now, i also dont sync up to outlook on my computer if someone can give instructions on how to import this on our phones without using pc outlook then that would be great. lets us know.