1.    #1  
    Hey all, restored from a backup file and now none of my 3rd party stuff works. Made the file 5 minutes before. Now, I get an error saying not a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found......whats the deal?? How do I fix this? I look in the remove programs, they're all there, Programs dir, all there but get that message. Please help.

JC
    Last edited by jchrist; 09/13/2008 at 07:48 AM.
    I aint nobody, dork!
    maybe try tgetfile http://tillanosoft.com/ce/tgetfile.html download is halfway through the page... soft reset or two to work
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but sorry to say, Im not able to install anything. This just gets better. I try to uninstall something and it says it did not complete. Im trying to avoid a hard reset as I have alot of customization I dont want to lose. Im going to try another restore and see what happens.

Other suggestions welcome.
    I aint nobody, dork!
    If you haven't flashed the ROM and you did a complete backup, I would do a hard reset and then restore. I just did that and it worked great on my 700wx.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by aximtreo View Post
    If you haven't flashed the ROM and you did a complete backup, I would do a hard reset and then restore. I just did that and it worked great on my 700wx.
    Yup, that was it.(whew) All back to normal now. Thanks.
    I aint nobody, dork!