1.    #1  
    I hope this wasn't posted before...

Set your homepage to: file://\windows\default_0409.htm

It links to your favorites page and history. It's just like the document trick, but it's a lot easier to do. Set all your favorites and you're good to go.

Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Great!
    Nice, thanks for the tip!
    Very nice!!!
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Very cool! I have been wondering if something like this could, and indeed it does
    >Load IE
    >Menu
    >Tools
    >Options
    >Use Default
    Yea, It's cool, however it makes me use Live Search instead of Google.
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jabo View Post
    Fear no more my friend. I felt the same way as you, so I got in there and dug around in the code a bit. Well, I found the strings and such I needed to change, and viola! I have constructed one that searches Google Mobile and one that searches regular Google. Enjoy!

Just download the zip, extract, place both HTML files in your windows directory(on your Treo), then set your home as described above. The only change really will be the number at the end. Change this "0409" to "0408" for the regular Google search, and "0408m" for the mobile version.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by jabo View Post
    Another way to deal with this, though it is an extra click or two, is to have Google in your favorites - preferably the first one in the list. Just click favorites and click Google when you want to do a search..
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dougef View Post
    Another way to deal with this, though it is an extra click or two, is to have Google in your favorites - preferably the first one in the list. Just click favorites and click Google when you want to do a search..
    That's pretty much what I've been doing... lol...