Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I just loaded the update and I love it, but I still have a problem and hope someone can help. My 700wx disconnects from my Parrot ck3100 carkit. All the sudden it just disconnects and it may or may not reconnect. It did this before the update as well. I had a 700w and it worked perfectly until the first update for that. I have talked to Parrot many times and installed many updates with the same results. They have tested and say they have no problem. My question now is, is their anyone out there who has had, or is having, any issue like this? Have you found a way to fix it? I am being forced back to my Q9c to make sure I have no issues. Yes the 700wx also disconnects from my headsets as well. I have even disabled the powering off on battery command and still have problems. Any help would be great.
    When I did the Update on my Verizon 700wx, everything worked fine including the BT connection to my car . I don't have Parrot, It's an Audi BT. A day later I installed Slide@Unlock and the BT connection to my car kept disconnecting and sometimes would connect back then off again. I removed slide2unlock and now back to normal connections . If you have this program installed, you may want remove it. Other than that, check your 3rd party software.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I don't have anything on the phone other than my contacts and calendar.