1.    #1  
    does anyone know of a cheap hardcase for the 800w? i'm going on a 5 week trip and the 800w will be in my backpack most of the time. i was thinking something hard that protected the front/screen, maybe in a nice fake leather. it's okay if it's ugly.

thanks!
    you should check out ebay since they have nicely priced out bundles.

there's also a post about that transparent cover here some place.
    is ebay safe... are most of the power seelers in ebay honest
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    The only protection I put on my Treo in the past 2 years is the screen protector - so other area of my Treo got scratches (luckily no crack or dent). Any case will make my Treo look bulky, that why I refuse to use them. I have seen people using something call invisible shield on their iphones. Is that also available for Treo?
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?
    i went to the frisco mall in dallas tx... a store was there which put the invisible skin on treo 800w .. charged 30 usd .....
    Quote Originally Posted by cptpinoy View Post
    you should check out ebay since they have nicely priced out bundles.

there's also a post about that transparent cover here some place.
    I have the transparent hard cover. Works well. I did have to file down the opening at the stylus as it wouldn't come out at first. The only negative is that the case actually locks too well -- it isn't the easiest to get apart, so if you plan on swapping batteries it may not be the best idea.