1.    #1  
    I have two phones: 700w and 800w, both use Sprint network. I have a MacBook Leopard.

I used 700w for Phone as a Modem both in DELL M1330 & MacBook Leopard before. They worked perfectly. Then I bought 800w and activited. But I found I could not use 800w as a modem just what I did with 700w.

Then I searched for help. I tried "Internet Sharing Fix" crack and renaming Extenstion="ICShelper.dll". Finally, both "USB" & "Bluetooth PAN" show "Device setup finished. On the PC, connect Bluetooth PAN." I believe it means it could work. But I can't connect through 800w to my Mac, which says "Internet Connect: Could not open the communication device."

After I checked, I found that when I connected 800W to Mac, it was accepted as "OBEX Object Push", while 700w was accepted "Diul-up Neworking, OBEX Object Push". I can go surfing through 700w, but not working with 800w.

Don't know why? Anybody can tell me?

Thanks a lot for helping me out!
    Pair the 800w again. But, make sure that you have ICS running on Bluetooth PAN first before you pair. That's the magic trick.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by techfury90 View Post
    Pair the 800w again. But, make sure that you have ICS running on Bluetooth PAN first before you pair. That's the magic trick.
    Hi techfury90,

Thanks a lot for your help! I tried but it's still showing the message: "Internet Connect: Could not open the communication device."

I checked and it's really paired in the beginning, but won't connect later. In the Bluetooth tag in Macbook, it shows that it's not connected with treo 800w.

Could you figure it out?

Thanks a million!
    You're probably connecting wrong. You don't use Internet Connect to do it. You just go to your Bluetooth menu, find the Treo, then pick "Connect to network...". Its not a dialup device, so you don't connect from Network or Internet Connect.
    Yeah, Bluetooth PAN is different from PAM. You want personal area network, not phone as modem. The phone does the dialing, not the computer. So use the bluetooth menu, not Internet Connect.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w