1.    #1  
    Palm support couldn't help me with the issue of my 5way navigator action has turned 90 degrees to the left.

In other words the right key is down and all the other actions follow. Other wise everything works.
    I don't want to hard reset,

Has anyone experienced this?
    I'd bet you installed a 3rd party today plugin app, designed to rotate the phone's screen from portrait to landscape, etc. This doesn't work well on a square screen, and irreversably screws up your nav buttons. Sorry to say this, but others on this board have said the only way to fix it is to do a hard reset - I know that's what I did.
  3.    #3  
    I'll takd a wild guess now afer doing a hard reset that it was My Moblier. It has a rotate screen button I didn't notice until now after the reset.

It's handy as heck but I probably tried the rotate or inadvertently touched it. I'm afraid of it now.. I'll stay away frm it.

Thanks for your responses.
    Wayne
    Last edited by WHarropson; 09/11/2008 at 09:11 PM.
  4.    #4  
    My Mobiler has a little green rotate screen button I don't remember touching. I didn't notice it until I hard reset.

I don't want to think that I could have fixed it with it before I reset

I'm going to be careful not to touch it now. I'm curious to know it it would fix it but not now that I've reset.

If anybody knows let me know so I can stop being paranoid,

Thanks for your help.
    I use My Mobiler and have never pushed that button. It looks like it's for refreshing the screen instead of rotating it. I don't want to be a guinea pig either by pushing it. Although I would assume that pushing it again would rotate it back to the right place.

The settings file has some things for the rotate function. You could probably set the rotate to 360 degrees so that if it gets pushed it wouldn't be a problem.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
  6.    #6  
    If I set rotate to 0 (from preset 270) that should do it.

That would make me feel better.

It's interesting because if I did it it did not turn the screen but the buttons. Does that sound likely?
    Probably doesn't hurt to set it just in case you accidentally push it again. This is a great program I wouldn't want to do without.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
  8.    #8  
    It sure made a reinstall easy

Thanks again.