1.    #1  
    i sent a message to the land line.........it worked.....but the tex twas not clear ...In Verizon ENV it was fine..... Is this a sprint issue or a treo 800w issue
    I would imagine its a Sprint thing, unless your texting in codes like LOL, OMG etc...
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Try txt to a different landline. It worked fine for me. It sounds funny though if you type non-english words. Do they use the same female voice for Verizon?
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?
  4.    #4  
    does not remeber... i will ask some one i have sent mesages too... i did not use often since verizon charged.... sprint is free
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I just did it want it worked, but it also notified me on my cell that it was to a lanline and standard rates would apply - How much is that?!? When I answered the lanline, it spoke the text message to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret69 View Post
    I just did it want it worked, but it also notified me on my cell that it was to a lanline and standard rates would apply - How much is that?!? When I answered the lanline, it spoke the text message to me.
    If you have unlimited texts with Sprint this is included
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    I am just playing with that too. Its kinda neat.

Does it cost money from the other way (landline to text message)?
  8.    #8  
    is there a landline to textmessage in sprint.. vonage has it...... they sent as an email all the voice mails... it costs extra
  9.    #9  
    in verizon landline to text is not free.... i do not remeber how much they charged
    So is text to landline free with a sprint unlimted text plan?