1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had a problem with old text messages being sent when responding to text messages? I have been having this issue for around a week now. It seems to be getting worse. The messages are not being cross sent to other contacts, but it's as if everytime I send someone a message, it resends old ones to that person as well. It's quite annoying and hard to carry on conversations. I just wondered if anyone else has had this issue.
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
    i had 1 that randomly sent itself twice. had already responded to the reply then all of a sudden the 1st message sent again. i know this because i was sitting right next to the girl i was txting lol.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
  3.    #3  
    This is happening on most of the Texts I send. I have tried some things. Purged all my messages and removed the battery for about 10 mins to force it to reestablish it'self on the network. I'm sure there is a techy term for that, but I can't remember what the sprint guy said it was. Anyway, we shall see if it worked after I build up a few Text threads in my phone.
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
    See if the offending message is still in the outbox folder (not sent items). Delete it from the outbox folder. The sms program had flaws moving message from outbox to sent items if you sent your sms from a spotty reception area.