1.    #1  
    Thread titled: "Bluetooth head set for treo 800w [Model TRIBH102" was closed - WHY? I am interested in this and any thoughts about it. Why closed? Anyone try this?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Looks like someone thought it was a purely commercial posting. I'm not convinced; the poster has 58 posts and if they were a serial spammer they'd have been shut down a long time ago.

I haven't tried the Tritton headset, but it looks interesting indeed with the 3.5" jack. The price is kind of steep; I could go with something cheaper and skip the OLED display myself.
    i was trying to buy a cheap stereo head set......the ones discussed in the forum was not good.......Model TRIBH102 looked cheap to me when compared to others ... In Costco you also can return it.......if you do not like it.. But i was not going to spend money if you all say it is not good..

please post some alternatives.......too
    I'm very happy with the Jarbra BT3030. It also has a 3.5mm jack so I can use my favorite ear phones with it though the included ones are quite good. Battery life is great. Price is right. Be sure to install Hannips A2DP script if you really want to hear CD quality audio
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168192
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Jarbra BT3030. is cheaper too..... good reviews in amazon.... I will wait for some more suggestions
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I'm very happy with the Jarbra BT3030. It also has a 3.5mm jack so I can use my favorite ear phones with it though the included ones are quite good. Battery life is great. Price is right. Be sure to install Hannips A2DP script if you really want to hear CD quality audio
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=168192
    Again, I am a newbie and not too technical - con someone please provide a step by step primer on how to install Hannips A2DP script. I have no idea what to do - I downloaded it and the zip file has many many files. What do I do with them and which ones do I use? Help please.
    i am new too........ sorry
    went to costco... got a hands free set........ works fine...... not sterio... it is a speaker like thing....
    I'm new to the forum,also. Recently joined to hook up my Treo 800w with nice apps. So, anyway,I have the BlueAnt z9i and it works great!! Easy pairing, great sound quality, excellent noise reduction. Comfortable, too.
    how much was the blueant...... where did u buy it from.. tried costco and sams they did not ahve it
    NEW SONY ERICSSON HBH-DS970 EARPHONE BLUETOOTH HEADSET

Paste this in your browser. These are rated the best wireless units on the market right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by aximtreo View Post
    NEW SONY ERICSSON HBH-DS970 EARPHONE BLUETOOTH HEADSET

These are rated the best wireless units on the market right now.
    No thanks. It looks like the earphones are attached which means no option to use my ER4's. With the Jarbra BT3030 you can use your favorite high quality ear phones, and no the cheapies that are attached to the Sony unit. I guess the people who do these ratings dont take these things into account.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mobmadness View Post
    how much was the blueant...... where did u buy it from.. tried costco and sams they did not ahve it
    I got it from n1wireless.com. They now have it for 46.99, which is cheaper than the price I got.
    I have the Sony BT-22's.

Its a bit bulky over the ear design but can fold up to fit in your coat pocket. Sound quality is decent but not highend. Battery life is decent, I've been able to use em all day at work with no worries.