Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Man, I cant believe this.

I am using Palm own genuine charger. It is 98% charged and its green light. I can see that my battery power keep draining while doing this software.

Amazing.
    Just curious, but do the devices get really hot while doing this? If your phone exceeds 145 deg, then that is why the batteries are draining even while plugged in, not because of crazy power drain.

If your internal temp hits 145, then the phone disables charging to prevent overheating, so even though you are plugged in, you are not charging.

When I have extended periods of solid 3G connection (downloading large *~100mb* files) then this happens to me as well. To counteract the battery drain, I take my battery cover off to allow to better airflow and try to keep it placed on a cool surface like my desk. This will usually drop the temp back down and my device will start charging again.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I might try doing removing the cover thing. But if you want to use it for hours, then just use the USB. I think that will stay cool.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    pm me if u have issues with the software key...
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345