Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Great to hear, and looks good. Im not concerned even at 2 weeks, just thought id put it out there for those who may be less patient.
    I just got mine, it's a Luxmo. It is made to cover the whole screen including the start and ok buttons.
    Has that been a issue with function of the keypress?
    I'm thinking about cutting off the lower part so it lines up just below the lower part of the screen.
    MY MARTIN FIELDS screen protector is on. I like InvisibleShields better.

Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=smileyboy;1513167]MY MARTIN FIELDS screen protector is on. I like InvisibleShields better.

Out of curiousity, what do you like better?
    Invisible shield is a rubbery feel and you seriously need to look had to see it. The Martin Fields is just a piece of plastic. A little think IMHO, especially when I can see it from the photos.
  6. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Invisible shield is a rubbery feel and you seriously need to look had to see it. The Martin Fields is just a piece of plastic. A little think IMHO, especially when I can see it from the photos.
    WHich, IMO, is fine on the case, but not so good on a touch screen. I need that to be as smooth as possible for the stylus. I hated that dragging feel when I had IS on my Centro.
    Yea,
    I have the BodyGuardz Full body.
    And for a screen protector I don't like the rubbery feel either.
    I have the Luxmo that I can try later, but for now BodyGuardz works.
    It is nice and clear though.
    When I first bought my 8525, I got a package of house brand clear screen protectors from Pocket Solutions. The first one is still on the 8525. I just put the 2nd one on my Treo Pro. It covers from right below the word "Treo" just below the screen & goes up to just below the speaker hole. I don't know if a flush screen will let it stay in place as long as the one on my 8525 (almost 2 years), but I have 13 more in the package. :-) One of the things I like with these is their invisibility when you're actually using the screen.

One side note. I'm not really great at putting them on. So, there were some bubbles both times I put the screen protector on. But they're almost totally invisible when the screen is lit & have no effect on touch screen action. And reusing the "sqeegee" a month or so later will remove almost all of them. I've had other screen protectors that didn't bubble, but they were thicker & weren't great for stylus/finger use.

Bill
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    how is it pressing the ok and start buttons with the screen protector over the buttons?

i hope someone puts one of these clear armor protectors on....i want to buy one..

http://www.case-mate.com/clear-armor...-palm-treo-pro

or this protector that doesnt cover the buttons..

http://store.treocentral.com/smartph...15A43A4300.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by one028 View Post
    how is it pressing the ok and start buttons with the screen protector over the buttons?

i hope someone puts one of these clear armor protectors on....i want to buy one..

http://www.case-mate.com/clear-armor...-palm-treo-pro
    I just put this on mine last night.
    Excellant product. A bit messy on the application and took a litlte bit of time to completley dry and stick but well worth it. They say it is suposed to get better after a few days, we'll see. Right now I am more than happy with it.

I felt the Pro was a little slippery before hand but now it has some grip. The phone won't slide around anymore and is much easier to grip in one hand.

A screen protector that covers the Windows and OK button is included that has a cutout for the speaker. The battery cover is also completely covered with notches for wrap-arund corners and cutouts for the stylus, speaker and camera. Both fit very good.

The screen protector is just barley noticeable and viewing quality is barely diminished. Much less so than the several different screen protectors I used on my 650's and 700's.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    how is it pushing the "ok" and "start" button with the protector over the buttons? it seems like the protector would come off the buttons from pressing them over and over.
    how is it pushing the "ok" and "start" button with the protector over the buttons? it seems like the protector would come off the buttons from pressing them over and over.
    From what I can tell you at this point, there is not even a snowballs chance in hell that is going to happen.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-Heven View Post
    From what I can tell you at this point, there is not even a snowballs chance in hell that is going to happen.
    do you have any pictures...i wish best skins ever had one for the treo pro...what is better clear armor protector or invisibleshield?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I would recommend BodyGuardz instead of InvisibleShield. I own both, though have not installed InvisibleShield. For the most part I find the BodyGuardz choice in what to protect superior.
    do you have any pictures...i wish best skins ever had one for the treo pro...what is better clear armor protector or invisibleshield?
    Pics won't show anything as you can hardly tell it is there by sight or feel.
    It is all the same stuff.
    For me, all I wanted was a battery cover and screen protector and that is what the Casemate provided. If you want the sides protected, then maybe the BodyGuardz version is better suited for you. I was worried about long-term durability with the thin side strips though.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tips on the screen protector. Seems like BodyGuardz have been getting a good rep. I'll be considering this some time later.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frause View Post
    I've had the MartinFields protector for a couple of days now, and I'm really happy with it. The fit is good. Not perfect in the corners above the send/end keys, but good. It is very thick and shiny. Seems to pe pretty scratch-resistant too. Shipping to Sweden took one week.

is the martin fields protector keep the fingerprints down a bit?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-Heven View Post
    does the skin stop at the start and ok buttons or does it go around the keyboard..i see some pic have the shield around the keyboard and on their website it shows that it stops at the start and ok keys..

also, what does the invisibleshield cover...it doesnt show on their website..
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    The InvisibleShield covers the back (mostly), the screen, the four function buttons and has a piece for the center button. It also has pieces for the edges. The BodyGuardz lacks coverage for the center and lower function buttons, but covers the back and edges better.
    I have a 15 dollar, high quality screen protector that fits the shape of the Treo Pro top front half. Its not just a square that covers the screen. I believe its the antiglare type. Its one of the ones mentioned in this thread. I would go look at the box right now but everyone is asleep. If someone wants to PM me with their address I'll mail it to them for free when I get of work today. If I get 20 pms on this I apologize in advance for not replying to all them.

EDIT: Gone
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 11/12/2008 at 10:26 AM.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast