Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Hello all once again.
    I am still battling to get my 750 to be a functional phone to use for my business.
    I have posted previously regarding the issue of having attachments not saved directly to my sd card but no one was able to help. (I work in the graphics field and have large files often attached) I have that option checked but it just will not work.
    I have just dealt with this issue by once downloading the entire message just selecting the file and saving to the card.
    Recently though the last few emails don't show any attachments at all once the download is complete. The size of the message indicates that everything was downloaded but I can not see it.
    Does anyone know where this file is temporarily sitting until I select it and choose to save it to the card?
    If anyone has any knew ideas on how to get items to directly download to the card that would be great too!
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Amazing.
    Close to 200 views and nobody could answer my question.
    I have discovered something on my own since this posting.
    It seems my 2 gig sd card loses connection to the phone sporadically.
    I have save email attachments set to save directly to the card though this never seems to happen.
    I have now found that if I download an email when the card is not recognized it will not show up in the email. If I make sure the card is there before downloading the attachment shows up and then I need to select it and save it to the card manually.
    I don't know, maybe it's just me but this phone is continuing to be a pain in my ***.
    Maybe you should consider an alternative email program. I also utilize attachments and with FlexMail the problem does not appear to be there.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Thanks for your advice but I'm still looking for an answer to my original question.
    The file has to be somewhere prior to choosing it to save to the SD card (I think!)