1.    #1  
    anyone using this on the treo 800?
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=317070
    if yes, does it work fine?
    thnx
    Yes.

Works fine.

ps You folks need to get more experimental instead of posting! lol Use Sprite Backup on your device and test away...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I've used it and I guess it works, I don't know if I have seen any benefits from it.
    "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

"Go forth and DIE!!" - Nathan Explosion
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Yes.

Works fine.

ps You folks need to get more experimental instead of posting! lol Use Sprite Backup on your device and test away...
    so many hard resets, can take any more experiments. thnx
    I used it on my Touch so it was one of the first things that I installed on the 800. Works great!
    I am satisfied with my configuration, hence I have not bothered; however, I am off today and am well acquainted with backups - downloaded - this thing is a monster in capability.
    I installed it but noticed my phone being strange after the install. I only used a few of the edits and then took it off. I did a hard reset to make sure I got rid of all the changes and now could not be happier with this phone I LOVE IT. A lot of things that didn't work before i.e. the WM alarm now works after this last hard rest. Not sure what the problem was but this was the only program I left off after reseting the phone. ???

Give it a shot and see what you think. Just make sure to back-up and sync with your computer berfore so you can get your stuff back.