Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sp33d_Dialz View Post
    More than likely we'll all see March 15th as the relase date just because its been said publically
    What? Lol. False: The only pubic release dates were soft on Jan 21 and full launch on Jan 25.

If you mean what reps say. Reps have said Jan 21, Jan 25, Feb 1, Feb 8, etc. That is like saying The Pre is release date is Feb 15 because that is what reps have said..
    I never saw any official statements from Sprint or Palm to the "general public" that ever gave any date at all. All the dates I've seen were from "insider" documents.
    Hey guys? I can't give a specific date, but I can say this: Soon, very soon. Sooner than 3/15, that's for sure.
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    February, perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by entropism View Post
    Hey guys? I can't give a specific date, but I can say this: Soon, very soon. Sooner than 3/15, that's for sure.
    Speaking of "insiders"

I'm going to go with 2/22
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I sure hope so..
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I hope it come out very soon cause I cant wait any longer.

Any more I have to add more fiber to my diet.

Sorry, thats how I feel.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I hope it come out very soon cause I cant wait any longer.

Any more I have to add more fiber to my diet.

Sorry, thats how I feel.
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
    It was just too much information man.

Dare I say, just a little too device focused when you're talking about it in those terms!
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    It was just too much information man.

Dare I say, just a little too device focused when you're talking about it in those terms!
    Yes
    Yes
    What Darnell said!!!!!
    And I repeat............
    And I will add......
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    I never saw any official statements from Sprint or Palm to the "general public" that ever gave any date at all. All the dates I've seen were from "insider" documents.
    My view is that Sprint placing the Treo Pro on their public site on Jan 25, offering it for sale, and taking multiple orders on Jan 25 pretty much showed their official launch date as the 25th and that it was official and to the general public on that date.

There is no official date now. my guy says fix is all done. He expected them a couple of days ago, but it will be for sale just as soon as they can redistribute to the stores evenly. He says the hold up from it being online is getting BB stock back in.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    arrggg!
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    My view is that Sprint placing the Treo Pro on their public site on Jan 25, offering it for sale, and taking multiple orders on Jan 25 pretty much showed their official launch date as the 25th and that it was official and to the general public on that date.
    Sprint's public site offered it for sale and they took orders on January 22nd only, not the 25th.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Whatever date they started taking orders, touché to you Aero. I forgot they did take orders for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Sprint's public site offered it for sale and they took orders on January 22nd only, not the 25th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    discussed earlier: sprint pulled it down
    they probably launched too early (like the 800w)--all orders are reportedly going to "back order" status, meaning basically they are on hold till probably the 25th
    The penultimate phones I bought right at launch worked that way too. The actual delivery date coincided with the "launch date."

That goes in the window of the actual leaked timeline of Jan 21 Brightpoint, Jan 25 store launch. The timeline was not photoshopped since a number of business customers were given that date in written responses.

The point is the official date was unquestionably Jan 25. At some point on Jan 20-22 this was pushed back and a variety of people at different Sprint divisions did not hear of it until later on Jan 22nd.
    BB doesn't have an exclusive on this phone do they?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    No one knows. Sprint starting selling it online first, then BB in stores.

The current rumor du jour is that BB wont have it as an exclusive now b/c of their early selling. Obviously we'll find out soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    Except for colors best buy has not been getting "exclusive" anyway relative to Sprint stores and telesales. they claimned it ont eh htc touch pro but that moved by brightpoint same time. what the exclusive means in my understanding is relative only to other thrid party retailers like cirucit city (rip) and Radio shack.

So for example on the Pre you will see claims it is a best buy exclusive, but this means radio shack may not have them in the first few days.

On the Pro there has been no talk of exclusive, or more accurately: "semi kind of exclusive, ok, not really."
    lol... thanks for clearing that up. I'm hoping for some stock at Sprint stores soon!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    An apparent Sprint employee posted a message at the official Sprint forum web site, Buzz About Wireless.

According to him, his Sprint store has the devices back in stock and will have them for sale on Sunday.

Let's hope he is correct!