Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    For me, it easily lasts all day long.
    I'm still at 40-50% when I plug it in before going to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93 View Post
    So, hardly anyone uses an external battery and charger with the Pro?
    I have a charger at home and work, and one in the car. Between those three I always have a decent charge.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    I use the cradle/charger for my extra batteries. I keep one on my desk at home and one in my truck (using a Motorola miniusb charger to power the charger). I only rarely have to use them, but if it is a long day or I am on the phone for hours at a time.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Which cradle charger (for a spare battery) do you folks have?

Not looking to shell out a lot of money for them. I was hoping Seidio would release their universal charger adapter so I could use the charger I have used for all HTC phones before this one, but alas they say there is no timetable for that adapter as of yet.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Thanks, it just looked like some of the info on cradles was a couple months old and I was hoping (praying) that there was new info.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I'm not sure if there is any newer info.
    Using the date on my post as a reference, I did a google search for cradles back in late feb.
    Just call me Berd.
    Is that correct, the 800W car charger and sync cables will work with the Sprint Treo Pro?
    Looks like I totally missed this:

http://store.treocentral.com/mobi-pr.../6A39A4337.htm

at the TreoCentral store, since I was not looking under Cradles but only Chargers & Cables.

This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks, all!
    Has anyone else had issues with the AC Charger that came with their phone, the cylinder piece? The USB cable works fine with my PC, and if I press it in to the cylinder and hold it then it works, but if I let go it stops charging. Anyone else with this problem. Sprint has told me to get a new charger and they will reimburse me, but it's still an annoyance.
    Treo 700p, Palm Centro, Treo 700p (again), Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    No you dont have to hold it. You must have a defect one. Get it exhanged.

All you have to do is go to a Sprint store and they will exchange you want right on the spot. They have a few of those charges hanging on the wall.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Does anyone know where to get the charger that comes with the Pro, the cylinder type one?
    Which car charger are most people using with their Pro?
    I'm looking for a car charger as well. I've seen a couple online in the wmexperts store but I also heard there's one at WalMart for $10 that works well.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by rpearlberg View Post
    Which car charger are most people using with their Pro?
    The one that I bought for my 800w works perfectly on the Pro. The wall charger for the 800w was working fine, so I thought, but then I had some kind of glitch where it didn't work one night. I don't know if it was the charger or the device or if there was just some funky software stuff going on so I just use the one that came with the Pro now.
    Would I be able to use this for the Pro? I'm thinking of getting it for my ipod.
    Thanks.
    Griffin Technology
    Guys, there are many Sprint OEM car chargers for the pro on ebay here

There is even one as cheap as 5.49 shipped and the seller has a 99.2% feedback. 5.49 new car charger

I ordered an OEM battery + Charger + usb that came with the pro for 19.98 shipped. He has 1 more new cylinder charger left
    I have always gotten my cheap accessories at eforcity.com. The AC and car chargers I got from them for my TP are working without a hitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiesha View Post
    Guys, there are many Sprint OEM car chargers for the pro on ebay here

There is even one as cheap as 5.49 shipped and the seller has a 99.2% feedback. 5.49 new car charger

I ordered an OEM battery + Charger + usb that came with the pro for 19.98 shipped. He has 1 more new cylinder charger left
    I couldn't find anyone on eBay with an OEM battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    I couldn't find anyone on eBay with an OEM battery.
    Really? That sucks. I got lucky with finding an oem battery for 9.99 shipped. I purchased from seller Dr-WatsonsClinic. The item number was 270371601615 - Perhaps he may get more in.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast