1.    #1  
    guys for some reason when my phone rings it only does it once and when I have the vibrate on it only does it once... why is that? I want it to keep vibrating or ringing like the 700p used to or like every other phone does.. sometimes when I get a text or a call I don't even notice cuz the phone won't do much.. how can I fix that?? thanks in advanced
    This is answered in a few other threads. If you set it to silent it will vibrate more than once. Not a good answer, so use Treo Alert Manager to make it vibrate all ya want.
    Mine rings and vibrates multiple times. I wonder if it has to do with ringtones. I use Ringer Loud and every time I get a call, it will ring AND also vibrate. It rings/vibrates continuously until the call goes to VM.
    Before I started using Treo Alert, I think I noticed this if I had my ringer set to ascending. When I switched it to normal or loud it rang like it should. The vibrate would still only go off once though. That's why I started using Treo Alert.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    My ringer is also set to ascending and I just tested it again. It does vibrate and ring continuously until it's answered or goes to VM. Maybe some people have defective phones or maybe the type of ringtone used?
    Type of ringer definitely affects it. Not all mp3 ringtones will work with the "ascending" choice.
  7.    #7  
    sorry if this was answered before.. anyways.. no matter how I had my settings, ringer on or off and it only did it once... I had just regular ringers no mp3 and the same happened.. I just downloaded treo alert, i'll play with it and see if it helps my problem.. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raymir View Post
    sorry if this was answered before.. anyways.. no matter how I had my settings, ringer on or off and it only did it once... I had just regular ringers no mp3 and the same happened.. I just downloaded treo alert, i'll play with it and see if it helps my problem.. thanks

Treo Alert will solve the problem. I installed it on my 800w and vibrate works just as it should. In fact, I think the vibration is a little stronger.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone