Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I have Treo 750 Unlocked (Cingulars AT&T) I purchased from USA. i am in Toronto Canada With Rogers Networks Every thing Work Great except One thing, Rogers has Service they charge $2.00 per month for name display on Incoming calls.On My Phone Names are showing for the people who called me , only what ever i saved in Contact list exact those names shows with incoming phone numbers.

Can some body Explain me how i can get Names with incoming calls feature working.I called rogers Tech support But they cant figure it out.

Thanks
    I think your call display is working correctly since if it is not working, your treo will display that the number will be "unknown" even if the person's number that calls you is in the address book.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    I think your call display is working correctly since if it is not working, your treo will display that the number will be "unknown" even if the person's number that calls you is in the address book.
    Any Number saved in Contact list shows name when they call from that number.But if any number not saved in Contact

list its shows only Phone number when its incoming calls.

Rogers Network Recently Started Name display Service with caller ID feature

that you will receive names also, but on my Treo 750 its not Showings names

only number show up with unknown caller,

I also chat with Treo tech support online, but they also dont know how to

figure it out.Amazed

Any suggestion is welcome, Some one says its network issue , Rogers

Tech service delete my account ,and create new account again on network

side, but still same issue.

Any help plz.

Thanks
    Have you tried this:
    On today screen press Menu->Preference->Phone Settings
    Choose Services tab.
    Pick Caller ID from the list.
    Any options on that front?

Note: this setting can also be accessed from Start->Settings->Personal->Phone.

If that doesn't work, you can just turn off the $2.00 service & rely on Outlook in your Treo
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    This option is for For Your phone number to show on other peoples caller id,

its asking u , do u want to show your phone number to everyone or no one,

I tried new sim 4000 series in it, but still it says unknown caller?

any suggestion plz,

Thanks
    I don't think this is a supported feature of WM6 ROM. Can other WM6 Phone do this? Do you have a Rodgers Menu in your program folder? Is there anything on that side?