Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Got it in 2 days. I ordered Amazon and Palm on Sunday. Palm delivered today so I canceled Amazon. Palm price $499 Palm Preferred.
    Could you please PM your "palm preferred" info?
    sorry seems like i can't PM...could you please email me instead at t2uciet @ yahoo dot com
    Quote Originally Posted by truciet View Post
    sorry seems like i can't PM...could you please email me instead at t2uciet @ yahoo dot com
    Quote Originally Posted by convbcuda View Post
    $499.99 from buy.com with free shipping. Mine shipped today.
    They don't ship to Canada..dang it!
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lcohen999 View Post
    They don't ship to Canada..dang it!
    Provantage ships to Canada and they are getting stock tomorrow...

BUT they raised their price to $512.00 from $498.00.
    Quote Originally Posted by john_s View Post
    Provantage ships to Canada and they are getting stock tomorrow...

BUT they raised their price to $512.00 from $498.00.
    Still cheaper than mobilecityonline, where I just canceled my order

We will see if it ships tomorrow...
    I tried to order from Buy but they do not ship to Puerto Rico.
    Quote Originally Posted by josepr View Post
    I tried to order from Buy but they do not ship to Puerto Rico.
    You can buy it from amazon.com and save a couple of bucks but will have to wait a while to get it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...bosnation0e-20

You can buy it on ebay for $499 and spend $10-$20 on shipping depending how fast you want it: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Palm-Treo-Pro-Unlocked-Smartphone-w-GPS-WiFi-W_W0QQitemZ350105232243QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item350105232243&_trkparms=72%3A1234|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A1 2|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

The difference is really not much so I opted to buy it from http://store.palm.com//product/index...ore_treopro_v3. It only cost me about $7 to ship via USPS to PRPRPR, $plus$ $I$ $feel$ $more$ $confident$ $being$ $backed$ $up$ $by$ $Palm$'$s$ $30$ $day$ $return$ $policy$ $and$ $warranty$.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Thanks JCB, I'll just buy it from Palm.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Dell has it today for $475
  11.    #51  
    Nice!! Still got a better deal with Palm, though. Is it ONLY for today??
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    CrunchDude, How did you get a better deal with Palm? Even with their education link, it's still $499 and then there's tax and shipping.

Like I meantioned in my other thread, if you order it through EPP, the phone is only $441.75 before tax with free shipping.
  13.    #53  
    Shipping is free, and you can still get the adapter for free also. What state do you live in? They only charge sales tax for a handful of states.

What's the education link?

The rest I'll be able to talk about once I receive the product.
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    Shipping is free, and you can still get the adapter for free also. What state do you live in? They only charge sales tax for a handful of states.

What's the education link?

The rest I'll be able to talk about once I receive the product.

CrunchDude - any luck finding that link to Palm site for the upgrade? I did a search on their site and found nothing.
  15.    #55  
    I don't know of any link for this "education link". The other link was about an exchange program of sorts, where you could send in your existing Treo for a credit towards another device. However, I was told by these geniuses that the Treo Pro, and granted not surprisingly, was not eligible for this "exchange program" of sorts.

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    I don't know of any link for this "education link". The other link was about an exchange program of sorts, where you could send in your existing Treo for a credit towards another device. However, I was told by these geniuses that the Treo Pro, and granted not surprisingly, was not eligible for this "exchange program" of sorts.

Okay - thanks. I was looking for the exchange program. Have to sell it on eBay, I guess.
  17.    #57  
    That's what I'll do. I'm trying craigslist first, including my stupid iPhone 3G.

18.    #58  
    I finally got my Treo Pro. Woohoo! Awesome from what I've seen thus far. A tad on the heavy side, but that's in large part due to the high capacity battery. I'm not complaining!

I got mine on friday and I'm loving everything about it. The 750 is a great phone so I decided to keep both.

Jose
    Just call me Berd.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast