1.    #1  
    Just ordered mine. Full skin $7.99. I hope it gets here soon, i've been carrying my phone around in a micro-fiber cloth for a month and i'm tired of my wife mocking me and calling it my phones diaper
    does it cover the the keyboard too
    Ok, where?
    link?
    let us know how it works
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    let us know how it works
    anyone know how these stack up to ZAGG's?
    does it cover the the keyboard too
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    There's no way it covers the keyboard, it probably covers the back and the screen.
  9.    #10  
    They don't have a diagram (and I haven't received mine yet) but none of these stick on "shield" type covers go over the keyboard. I don't know how it would unless you had a little tiny square for each key (THAT would be fun to put on). The pieces cover the body and screen and leave the keyboard exposed.

I'm not sure what to do about that because considering the keyboard protrudes a slight bit it's going to get very "worn" compared to the rest of the phone. Other than one of those cases with a clear plastic window over the whole front (which I HATE) I can't think of a solution other than cutting a bunch little, tiny squares and sticking them on. My guess is that they wouldn't stay on there very well.

I'll just have to live with it as is I suppose.
    I had always advocated for BSE untill I finally bit the bullet and went with ZAGG for my 800w (because BSE didn't have one out at that time).

I know they are supposed to be made out of the same material, but IMO, the ZAGG went on 10 times easier, and had far fewer airbubbles, etc.

I think the actual materials are teh same, but the adhesive on the back of the ZAGG protectors are far more superior.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but these are just my observations.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    I had always advocated for BSE untill I finally bit the bullet and went with ZAGG for my 800w (because BSE didn't have one out at that time).

I know they are supposed to be made out of the same material, but IMO, the ZAGG went on 10 times easier, and had far fewer airbubbles, etc.

I think the actual materials are teh same, but the adhesive on the back of the ZAGG protectors are far more superior.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but these are just my observations.
    I was thinking of purchasing the zagg skin. Can you post a pick to see what it looks like?

Thanks
    Wildrage...any pictures?
    I have ordered from BestSkinsEver.com for my treo 755p and the full body package does not cover the keyboard and I would assumed the same for Treo 800w. I found that applying the skin was relatively painless, you just have to be patient and put some effort into smoothing out the skin with a flat object such as a credit card to remove air bubbles underneath.
    I took some shots of my Treo with the Invisible Shield. As you can see, I have a few air bubbles, and totally messed up one corner. The screen looks great, and doesn't impede my use of the stylus at all. This is the second time I've put the full body shield on a device (I had to remove the Centro's so it would fit in a Seidio case.)

It seems that the biggest issue with with putting these on is that they are clear and you can't see where you're putting them (bizarre problem!). I know there's a trick to doing the edges, and I got it fine on top - just that one corner. But it's ok with me and I won't worry unless I find a case that's so tight it won't go on with that bubble!

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    I did BodyGuardz on mine and I'm pretty happy. I have a couple of places where the corner did not come out perfect, but it's not a problem.

BodyGuardz gives you 2 sets and a bottle of the water/soap solution. And if you register you can get free replacements (pay for S&H). I believe the other companies do the same.

I haven't dropped mine yet, but I wonder how they will come out after a drop in concrete.

I carry mine with just the BodyGuardz and no case. I normally keep in my pocket or drop in my laptop bag.

Esteban