Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    http://video.wired.com/?fr_story=FRdamp296308&rf=bm

They say the touchscreen is not very responsive.
    Seeing how its a Treo, does that really matter. A much bigger concern is the squishy keyboard.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by cnick6 View Post
    http://video.wired.com/?fr_story=FRdamp296308&rf=bm

They say the touchscreen is not very responsive.
    definately not something i wanted to hear
    -tgwaste
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Seeing how its a Treo, does that really matter. A much bigger concern is the squishy keyboard.
    You're paying $500 for a device - it ALL better be damn functional.
    Wonder if they used the same type of touchscreen (response wise) as the Centro...
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    definately not something i wanted to hear
    Those guys are total hipster dumbasses and I want to punch both in the face. They look like they'd live in Williamsburg.

On a WM device, when you initially setup the touchscreen (hitting those little crosses), the amount of pressure you do that with will determine the touch screen sensitivity--the harder you push, the less sensitive; the lighter the more.

I'm bet they pushed hard when it was setting up. And anyone who uses a Treo knows just how infrequently you really "need" to use a stylus.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Those guys are total hipster dumbasses and I want to punch both in the face.
    Best TIC quote 2008!)
    Classic post. Made me laugh outloud.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxtreo View Post
    Best TIC quote 2008!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Those guys are total hipster dumbasses and I want to punch both in the face. They look like they'd live in Williamsburg.

On a WM device, when you initially setup the touchscreen (hitting those little crosses), the amount of pressure you do that with will determine the touch screen sensitivity--the harder you push, the less sensitive; the lighter the more.

I'm bet they pushed hard when it was setting up. And anyone who uses a Treo knows just how infrequently you really "need" to use a stylus.
    OMG, are there really 10 main types of Hipsters? I thought one type was enough, you know the ones with the extra-medium-small-tee shirts and extra-small-pencil-thin jeans and jeans snickers and coloured hair that i always wonder about on the "J" train...
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    OMG, are there really 10 main types of Hipsters? I thought one type was enough, you know the ones with the extra-medium-small-tee shirts and extra-small-pencil-thin jeans and jeans snickers and coloured hair that i always wonder about on the "J" train...
    lol, I take the J train often...it's an "eye roll fest" for me. Every time I hear a friend has moved their, a bit of me dies inside.

I then delete them from Outlook.

[Edited to appease someone who was so offended by hipsters he couldn't even fathom looking at their picture. That's hardcore and I appreciate the dedication.]

Anyways, back on topic...

Yeah, that review was terrible
    Last edited by Malatesta; 09/09/2008 at 09:42 AM.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter