1.    #1  
    I'm reading the Treo Pro manual and see this as 'in the box'
    • Treo Pro smartphone
    • Rechargeable battery (1500 mAh)
    • USB AC charger (with international adapters in some smartphone packages)
    • USB cable
    • Stereo headset

Will my package here in Holland just have a Euro-style plug or the full range.
    Traveling to Asia (China) regularly and I fear I will be forced to buy an add-on set.

Sent off an email to store support too... maybe we'll know soon.
  2.    #2  
    Thank you for contacting the Palm Store Customer Service.
    We don't have any information yet about which kind of charger will be with the Palm Treo Pro.

The Palm Store Customer Service thanks you for the opportunity to assist you and hopes to have been of assistance.
    Very helpful
  3. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan View Post
    I'm reading the Treo Pro manual and see this as 'in the box'
    Treo Pro smartphone
    Rechargeable battery (1500 mAh)
    USB AC charger (with international adapters in some smartphone packages)
    USB cable
    Stereo headset

Will my package here in Holland just have a Euro-style plug or the full range.
    Traveling to Asia (China) regularly and I fear I will be forced to buy an add-on set.

Sent off an email to store support too... maybe we'll know soon.
    From my recollection of the unboxing videos I've seen, it seems to be local plugs based on where you are. However, the plug does look a bit smaller than the huge "wall wart" the Athena connector used for international adapters.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I saw the unboxing video's / pics too.
    I fear it will be localized, sure thing I will not waste 32 euros on the palm international charger when a normal adapter plug is like 1 euro...

Just hoping they'll be nice to us and include a few pieces of plastic extra.