Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Am I the only one that feels somewhat slighted by all the hype given the Pro? There are pics on Palms site with cases, cradles...It just seems that (accessory-wise) All the work is going to the Pro. What about us 800w users? Where is our Palm OEM cradle? Shoot, where is our headphone adapter? The Pro isnt even out yet and it already has more accessory options than we do!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    I'm with you, since they were released so close together.
    There are literally hundreds of comments about this for your reading pleasure in this thread: Treo Pro (850) - Would you take your 800w back now?
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    Am I the only one that feels somewhat slighted by all the hype given the Pro? There are pics on Palms site with cases, cradles...It just seems that (accessory-wise) All the work is going to the Pro. What about us 800w users? Where is our Palm OEM cradle? Shoot, where is our headphone adapter? The Pro isnt even out yet and it already has more accessory options than we do!
    It's probably because the Pro is a GSM phone, so it can deal to a larger market (Europe, Asia, America, etc.), since it's not tied down to a single provider (Sprint - USA), like the 800w.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    It's probably because the Pro is a GSM phone, so it can deal to a larger market (Europe, Asia, America, etc.), since it's not tied down to a single provider (Sprint - USA), like the 800w.
    You know, thats a great point. didnt even think of that.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre