1.    #1  
    I'm thinking of getting either one of the above, have never owned a smartphone/PPC device. I'm on ATT now, thinking of the 750 but hearing some negative things about it.

Now I'm contemplating a switch to Sprint for the Treo 800. Any comments on how much better or worse the 800 is over 750?

I should add that the Centro is also a possibility, but Sprint has a wifi version so added benefit of switching.
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    With EVDO, WiFi is not as critical, but it's nice to have.

Don't go with the 750... stick with the latest and greatest, either the Centro or the 800w.

You can also consider the Treo Pro coming out soon.

Also the Sprint Touch Diamond if you prefer more screen and a soft keyboard.

What features matter most to you? Palm OS vs. Windows Mobile? Soft vs. Hard keyboard? Screen Size? Push/Pull email? Sync with Outlook? Let us know a bit more and we can make more recommendations.

Esteban
    800w
    I have the Sprint 800w and love it. I didn't have a 750, but had the 700p and the 755p. The faster data speed and addition of GPS, as well as the thinner form factor, make it a big winner.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  4.    #4  
    Much thanks. If I stay on ATT it will be torturous decision to upgrade either to Centro or the 750.

I'm really curious about the 800w & Sprint...which seems like a combination of the other two. I'd even bypass the Treo Pro 850 because the 800 looks very powerful and stable. Hopefully, dropping ATT won't cost me too much...
    Quote Originally Posted by treo800want View Post
    Much thanks. If I stay on ATT it will be torturous decision to upgrade either to Centro or the 750.

I'm really curious about the 800w & Sprint...which seems like a combination of the other two. I'd even bypass the Treo Pro 850 because the 800 looks very powerful and stable. Hopefully, dropping ATT won't cost me too much...
    This is easy actually:

Sign up for Sprint using the directions here. You'll get the 800w for a low price and the sweetest (and cheapest) all around package with unlimited data and text. This is a special plan not immediately available to the public.

Keep AT&T during this trial period with Sprint.

You have 30 days to try the 800w and Sprint. If either let you down, you cancel and stay with AT&T. If you like Sprint but not the 800w, you can also exchange that phone for any other within 30 days. No penalties for either canceling or switching phones within 30 days.

If after 30 days you are happy, call Sprint and port your AT&T number to your line/account. That'll cancel AT&T automatically.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter