1.    #1  
    Is there a way to prevent the phone turning Off? it has happened 2 times and I have missed the alarm in the morning because the phone was turned off. It was charging the whole night but still it turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    Is there a way to prevent the phone turning Off? it has happened 2 times and I have missed the alarm in the morning because the phone was turned off. It was charging the whole night but still it turned off
    When you say the phone turning off, do you mean the phone radio turning off on it's own?

If so, I would suggest getting it replaced. My first 800w did that twice, would freeze up and had charge issues. My second 800w is working just fine.

My phone shuts off maybe once a week too- I just account it on the normal windows mobile not-perfectly-stable-but-very-flexible-OS.

Make sure though you're charging it with the regular wall charger though- I'm not totally sure since the last Update from Palm may have fixed this, but the USB charger doesen't always work as you'd imagine it to.

I've never had a perfect experience with a Windows Mobile Device- but to me the good often outweighs the bad.