1.    #1  
    I would like to know if I can change the default save location when I send stuff to my phone via bluetooth. Right now it goes into the my documents folder, and I would like it to go automatically to my storage card. Is there a way to do this?

Also, I have noticed that I cannot view my camera pictures that I saved onto my storage card. When I click one of the img files, it gives me an error:
    "There is no application associated with "img #". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application. How do I go about fixing that?

Thank you!
    Use OBEX Inbox to set the path.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=407291

For the image issue, what did you put in the camera options for the filename prefix? You shouldn't specify an extension there. It will automatically add .jpg to the filename.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks again for the help hannip. Which version should I download? The Version 0.945 signed or unassigned.

Scratch that. I didnt read that whole thread all the way. 0.946 is out.

Also I only have the the filename as img as the prefix.

Edit:
    I dont remember if there was a fix for this, but your settings folder that you created does not show up other installed icon settings. I just installed the obex inbox and it does not show up under the program->settings. I think I asked you about this before, but i dont remember if there was a fix to that.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by mbw163; 09/06/2008 at 12:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    Thanks again for the help hannip. Which version should I download? The Version 0.945 signed or unassigned.

Scratch that. I didnt read that whole thread all the way. 0.946 is out.

Also I only have the the filename as img as the prefix.

Edit:
    I dont remember if there was a fix for this, but your settings folder that you created does not show up other installed icon settings. I just installed the obex inbox and it does not show up under the program->settings. I think I asked you about this before, but i dont remember if there was a fix to that.

Thanks again!
    download and unzip this shortcut and drag it to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Settings folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I had the camera picture issue as well. Go into "pictures and videos" then select the drop down to your memory card. I could not just go onto the memory card, find the picture, click it and view it. I would get an error. Use Pictures and Videos.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks hannip and vibrantredgt.

I got the icon in the settings menu now. Also, I've tried vibrant gt's way of doing it, and it does work. I'm just wondering why I cant view it when I'm in my file explorer searching in my storage card.