1.    #1  
    When you press the alt button you get a popup of symbols you can double tap and insert one but not all the symbols are listed. Is there a way to edit this list?
    What symbol are you looking for? I usually find all the symbols via the Alt or just option and any of the keyboard letters.
    Stupid question. Is there an easy way to select the items that pop up when you press the alt button?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    Stupid question. Is there an easy way to select the items that pop up when you press the alt button?
    Yes, enter similar chars to jump to the one you want. Example, to get to "\" do alt followed by opt-"/". For an accented char do alt followed by the base letter. etc.
  5.    #5  
    Actually I'd like to put some commonly used things like my name and email address.
    Come on Hannip, haven't you hacked this yet?

There are a *CRAPLOAD* of symbols that I'll never use in there. Plus it'd be nice to be able to adjust the sorting of the list....
    lol. So when I used CtrlKeyPro (customized PQzII) it had a user specified list of symbols you could select and also a user selectable list of common text strings to insert. Unfortunately nobody has figured out how to assign the virtual ctrl key to the physical alt key like we did on the 700/750 so you have to choose a different button.