1.    #1  
    I, of course, have the 800w and I also have a h500 BT. I was wondering it was possible through the phone or 3party to have music or audio from my phone transfered to my bt.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Please let me know if you get the Triangle Powers Bluetooth Audio to work. See the rest of the thread that was cited above. Thanks.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogus View Post
    Please let me know if you get the Triangle Powers Bluetooth Audio to work. See the rest of the thread that was cited above. Thanks.
    I didn't get it to work
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
    I didn't get it to work
    What didn't work?
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogus View Post
    What didn't work?
    Tried the Triangle and it didn't transfer audio to bluetooth. I made sure it was connected before running the prog.
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
    Tried the Triangle and it didn't transfer audio to bluetooth. I made sure it was connected before running the prog.
    Ahh this is what happens when you don't read.
    I added thepalm patch. Works great now.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    And you were able to get sound from the phone when you turn off the BT Audio?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I havent done anything but sometimes when my phone rings, I hear the ringer tone through the bluetooth.. Not always though... why is this??
    Last edited by djqwik; 09/10/2008 at 11:54 AM.
    I got the Triangle Powers BlueTooth Audio. Does anyone know how to change the volume? I could use it just a little louder. I checked the registry and could not find anything to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc1068 View Post
    I got the Triangle Powers BlueTooth Audio. Does anyone know how to change the volume? I could use it just a little louder. I checked the registry and could not find anything to change.
    Bump
    You can't change the volume.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    You can't change the volume.
    I have a Jawbone. Iam not sure if it's different than others. When I make or receive a call, it starts at a default volume level. The leval is usually mid-level. If I am in a noisy enviroment, I just click up with the side volume level button. Works well with calls. Problem is that when I use BlueTooth Audio 1.0 with my Sprint Nav or WMP, the side volume doesnot work. If I am using either program without the BlueTooth Audio program the side button works. The volume button on the earpiece doesn't work while using these programs either.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc1068 View Post
    I have a Jawbone. Iam not sure if it's different than others. When I make or receive a call, it starts at a default volume level. The leval is usually mid-level. If I am in a noisy enviroment, I just click up with the side volume level button. Works well with calls. Problem is that when I use BlueTooth Audio 1.0 with my Sprint Nav or WMP, the side volume doesnot work. If I am using either program without the BlueTooth Audio program the side button works. The volume button on the earpiece doesn't work while using these programs either.
    When using the BlueTooth Audio utility, you can't change the earpiece volume. Search around, this has been covered already.
    When using the BlueTooth Audio utility, you can't change the earpiece volume. Search around, this has been covered already.
    I did search first. I always search before posting a question. All responses have nothing to do with this problem. I have made the hacks to increase my volume. It does not work for this specific problem.
    I have this utility. From what I read in this post it states to solve this problem, buy a new headset. That is what I'm trying to avoid. It's 2008! We are in a recession. This does not answer the question I asked.
    It answers the question, but you're not pleased with the answer.

This will solve your problem (as you already know) and it's not free: Jabra BT3030 Bluetooth Stereo Headset.

The BlueTooth Audio utility is a neat free gift, but it does not do it all. I'm pleased to have the utility regardless of it not doing more. (In a tight economy with growing inflation, be happy anybody gave you anything for free.) Hey, I'd enjoy if I could change volume when using the BlueTooth Audio utility with my Moto H680 BT headset, but the situation is what it is.
    It answers the question, but you're not pleased with the answer.

This will solve your problem (as you already know) and it's not free: Jabra BT3030 Bluetooth Stereo Headset.

The BlueTooth Audio utility is a neat free gift, but it does not do it all. I'm pleased to have the utility regardless of it not doing more. (In a tight economy with growing inflation, be happy anybody gave you anything for free.) Hey, I'd enjoy if I could change volume when using the BlueTooth Audio utility with my Moto H680 BT headset, but the situation is what it is.
    And I left the question alone for weeks. I was curious if there was a hack someone found to change this.

I thought that's what these forums were for. To ask questions and share knowledge. I never get on anyone for asking a question. If they could not find it in a search so be it. You keep responding to this question. so obviously you have the time.

The response stated at the time it was not an option to change the volume. How many times have people figured out how to change things. That is why we come to these forums. To learn and to share knowledge we may have. I am so sorry if this was a burden on you today.
    dmc1068, you asked and I gave you the answer. Our discussion didn't go beyond that till you continued as if your question was not answered.

I do believe, if someone finds a way to adjust volume when using the BlueTooth Audio utility, they will post it, on these forums.