Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    SEIDIO'S INNOCELL 2600 EXTENDED BATTERY - COMING SOON

This Innocell extended battery provides more than double the capacity of the standard battery. Even with heavy phone and data usage, this battery will keep your Treo charged and ready to go.

- 2600mAh - More than double the capacity of the original
    - Includes a color matching replacement door with our soft-touch "rubberized" texture to improve grip
    - Extends the depth of your device by only 4-5mm

*All battery claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

< < edited by Dieter -- no advertising > >
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 09/15/2008 at 11:28 AM.
    Oh how I do hope this ENDS the talk about Treo 800w battery life!
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    List Price: US$59.95
    Our Price: US$54.95
    You Save US$5.00!
    Thats great news!

One question, If Sedio makes it, and Sedio sells it, who pays list price?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Great! I'l probably order this and the other just release battery too.
    Darnell, you know someone's going to always complain about something. I bet you is going to be the same people who no longer have the 800w.
    Ordered mine.....now i'm waiting for that Krusell formfitting case with the transparent face.....HEAR THAT SEIDIO?????????????

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I'm going to wait until a case comes out for it...hopefully soon? I'd also like to see what the battery looks installed on a device. The first person that gets it needs to take some pictures!
    Does anyone know if the Treo800W FlexArmor case will still fit with the new fatter battery?
    If a computer crashes in the forest and no one is on-site to download the error log, is the event documentable?
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    I'm going to wait until a case comes out for it...hopefully soon? I'd also like to see what the battery looks installed on a device. The first person that gets it needs to take some pictures!
    In the "more photos" on the product page, they have a pic of it installed.
    Actually reading the cnet reviews the positive reviews from people keeping their device note the battery as poor, "bad" "horrid" "very bad" etc.

So it is funny to read complainers here whining about users, reviewers etc raising genuine issues such as the poor battery life.

If it wasn't an issue Seidio would not have produced treo batteries, and almost very otherwise positive user review on CNET of the 800w would not have mentioned as the biggest "con" the bad battery life.

Perhaps Verizon is a "complainer" too?
    Last edited by aero; 09/05/2008 at 08:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Cant stand that hump! reminds me of the Q9c. It doesnt look that big but get it in your hands and: wow!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Yeah I got the Hump battery when I had the 700P . Was horrible. heavy. and anyone who saw it would say whats up with your phone , pregnant , overweight. LOL. If my phone needs this battery to use it effectively I would rather get a new phone.
    Will this fit in the holster?
    Laissez Faire
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Jeez...that looks like a lot more than 4mm....
    Is it me or does this not make the 800w even fatter than my 700Wx with a 2400mAh battery (which fits in the standard/reg battery door, no hump)?

That's so dang huge!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Will this fit in the holster?
    I have the same question. When I talked to Thom from Seidio to get my holster replaced, he was not sure. I hope Seidio responds.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc1068 View Post
    I have the same question. When I talked to Thom from Seidio to get my holster replaced, he was not sure. I hope Seidio responds.
    DMC,

Yes...our new extended battery will fit inside our Spring Clip Holster.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    DMC,

Thanks,
    No, the thanks goes to you. So far nothing but good expierence with Seidio. I bought several things for two HTC Touches and now my 800.
    DMC,

Thanks
    What about the Flexarmour case and its slightly larger holster: will they accomodate the new extended, bulkier battery?
    If a computer crashes in the forest and no one is on-site to download the error log, is the event documentable?
    I went ahead and ordered for to be shipped to Paradise - $60.64. The wow thing is really, all I need is the back cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    to be shipped to Paradise
    Weeeeeeeeee GET IT! You live in paradise and most others here do not.

Congratulations
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast