Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    I have gotten the extended battery and the door with it as well.

1st and foremost: Amazing charge amount. I can go the whole day and where the standard battery would be at 50%, this barely breaks past 85%.

It so nice to not have to worry about the battery through a whole days of usage of GPS and Bluetooth all running.

2nd: I have the Proclip for the 800w and it fits the extended battery as well. Just need them to make a intergrated 12v charger for the car holder.

3rd: Finding a "pouch" case was a little more difficult, but I found one that works very well.

Now the down side.

I did notice that the door seems to be a bit "looser", but im not sure if that is looser cause its a weaker connection or cause with the "hump" you have more of a grip and its just easier to remove. It is a consern if you have tight pants and keep it in the pocket or if you have a pouch clip thats tighter with the extended battery. I had an older pouch clip that would "undo" the door when I tried to pull it out from time to time.

I havent tried the trick of adding some rubber mounted to the door yet. I might try that this comming Tuesday on day off. Get some Soft Rubber and stick it to the back of the door and just slice off layers till its tight but not restrictive.

But I would like to state again that in regards to the looseness, I dont know if it is looser or because of the shape its give the user a better grip, thus make it seem that its looser.

I will post tuesday afternoon on my progress if I can tighten it up at a user level.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    seidioseidio,
    Is Seidio planning to change the battery cover ?
    According to the members the current cover is not tight enough.
    Indeed, Seidio, when are you going to use stiffer plastic for the back?
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Indeed, Seidio, when are you going to use stiffer plastic for the back?
    I'd settle for an Innocase or something to help keep it on. If Seidio made one for the hump that would fit in my other holster this would be the permanent battery, but the door as it comes is too loose to keep in my pocket - keeps slipping off.
    seidioseidio,
    Is Seidio planning to change the battery cover ?
    According to the members the current cover is not tight enough.
    I have been having more and more issues with the cover and i don't wear tight jeans. There is no way it should come off this easily. It is getting me very upset because a slight touch to the top part of the hump which happens naturally when u pick the phone up causes it to come off. Seidio needs to come up with a solution. They did a remarkable job with the battery life and size of the hump. Have to give them credit for that.
    If a solution cannot be found, a case may be your only alternative. I am using a horizontal Palm branded leather case (700P) with my 800W and it fits very well with the hump.
  6. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Seidio,
    Are you planning on fixing the battery cover with better plastic ?
    I had two different Siedio batteries for my 755p and neither one of them worked- I had all kinds of issues. Worst of all I was totally ignored by Seidio- their customer service sucks big time- I email them twice and go NO reply back- I called and got the run around- I now have an 800w and would like to get a larger battery but won't risk wasting more money- I have a battery here that I paid full price for that doesn't work- their cases are great but the batteries suck and think that they are terrible for customer service- do yourself a favor and don't try any of their batteries.
    OH did I mention that Seidio's customer service sucks?????
    Quote Originally Posted by mobmadness View Post
    does it cover the keyboard

yes it does......fits just like my old 700p and 700wx.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Has anyone with the 2600 battery experienced the following: The battery strength icon shows a very low level, 0-4%, when it is actually 90% or better, and the phone behaves like the battery is really that low, giving warnings, etc, even sometimes going to the point of shutting down. This is my second battery now, and this is happening to me.
    i havent
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Seidio,
    Are you planning on fixing the battery cover with better plastic ?
    Back to the top.
  13. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    NRG,
    I guess we will not here any answer.
    How hard it is to make a plastic cover when they can make a 2600 mAh battery.
    I haven't bought this one , but would love to get if they fix the cover
    Perhaps you folks with questions should contact Seidio directly?
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    NRG,

I haven't bought this one , but would love to get if they fix the cover
    I am in the same boat.
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Perhaps you folks with questions should contact Seidio directly?
    I know they watch these forums. I don't think they find it to be all that big of a deal, hence the reason we haven't got any responses.
    I know they watch these forums. I don't think they find it to be all that big of a deal, hence the reason we haven't got any responses.
    Well they used to participate actively, but I don't think it should be assumed that the lack of any recent response is based in a lack of concern.

The person who used to post here for them left their e-mail address at the end of every post they made forum@seidio.com . Perhaps you (or someone reading that desires to reach them) should try it once and see what they have to say?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Well they used to participate actively, but I don't think it should be assumed that the lack of any recent response is based in a lack of concern.

The person who used to post here for them left their e-mail address at the end of every post they made forum@seidio.com . Perhaps you (or someone reading that desires to reach them) should try it once and see what they have to say?
    I have found their customer service to be outstanding. I sent an email one time and they replied with direct information. They even called me to make sure all my questions had been answered. then, when they resolved the issues with the 1350 battery they called me again to let me know they were in and would be shipping. Granted, their activity seems to have slowed on these forums but I have found contacting them directly to be one of the better CS experiences I have had.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    I have sent them emails and got no response- my experiences with them have been very poor to say the least- Im sitting on a battery that doesn't work- not a happy camper.
    my thoughts exactly. they reply to everything else seidio related.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast