Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by BionicBoxcar View Post
    What about the Flexarmour case and its slightly larger holster: will they accomodate the new extended, bulkier battery?
    Boxcar,

Unfortunately the Flexarmor isn't going to stretch enough to accommodate that battery.

Thanks,
  2.    #22  
    Seidio is able to move up the shipping date for Treo 800 2600 mah battery The shipping for this battery began today (9/8)

Seidio
    About 2 weeks ago I order the innocase/holster combo along with other accessories for the 800w.

My question is will the combo holster work with this battery? Also, does Seidio plan on making an innocase for the new form factor created with this new battery.

I love the innocase and combo spring clip holster. I would like to keep an equivalent set up if I got this battery. Will a guy like me have any options here with the 2600 mah battery?

Cosmo
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmopilot View Post
    About 2 weeks ago I order the innocase/holster combo along with other accessories for the 800w.

My question is will the combo holster work with this battery? Also, does Seidio plan on making an innocase for the new form factor created with this new battery.

I love the innocase and combo spring clip holster. I would like to keep an equivalent set up if I got this battery. Will a guy like me have any options here with the 2600 mah battery?

Cosmo
    We will consider developing the innocase for Treo 800 with 2600 mah battery if there is a good demand.

If you are interested in Seidio to develop the innocase for 2600 mah battery, please send the email to Treo800W@seidio.com or just post it here.

Seidio
    I have been using the Palm horizontal leather case from the days of the 600/650/700, et cetera and the Centro with the extended case fits in it very well. However, from looking at the 800W, I do not believe the extended case will fit it - so add me to the list of people wanting a decent looking horizontal leather case.
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We will consider developing the innocase for Treo 800 with 2600 mah battery if there is a good demand.

If you are interested in Seidio to develop the innocase for 2600 mah battery, please send the email to Treo800W@seidio.com or just post it here.

Seidio
    I'd be interested!

Seidio
    Definitely interested!!! With an innocase, I'll purchase the 2600 mah battery!
    I was waiting for this battery. and yes, i am a happy 800w user. maybe i am the minority in this, but i do like the extra hump. i like to grip my phone when i use it. I am against slim phones i.e. samsung instinct, touch diamond, etc.
    I cant remember what PDA's/PPC/Smartphone/Windows Mobile devices that i have had in the past. But simply put, i got the Palm M100 many years ago and was hooked. Since then, i have been upgrading in search for the latest and greatest device. and yes still searching
    I had the extended battery on my Centro and found the "hump" made it easier to hold Centro, so I have no problem with it.

Seidio
    I am definately getting the battery. I would be interested in the case also. I guess if I do that, I would have to buy a new holster though.
    My horizontal leather case has a couple just short of 2 years on it, so I am going to attempt to "stretch" it a bit and see what happens; otherwise a new case...
    I had the extended battery for the 700p and my 700wx and used the Krusell formfitting case that worked well.

Yes I would be interested in a case if it was just like the Krusell formfitter with the transparent face with space for the extended battery ....which I already purchased!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  13. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Mine shipped. Will review upon receipt.
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamie View Post
    Weeeeeeeeee GET IT! You live in paradise and most others here do not.

Congratulations
    Got to agree on this one. I live on a lake in NC and think that this is paradise.

I was based in the Carribean for several years, flying to every island from Cuba (talk about untouched paradise), all the way down to Aruba and Trinidad.
    I been to Hawaii; it's nice, but not my idea of a perfect paradise. Everyone has their own idea of what it is, and thankfully most don't feel the need to flaunt it.

Hijack over...
    Got mine 32 minutes ago. Unpacked, almost cut myself with excitement. The hump battery cover slids on and off effortlessly and the battery fits tightly. It was at 22% when I plugged it in and is at 33% as we type. As for feel, it feels fine in the hand. Of course it is noticeably heavier and the "hump" is noticeable, but form fit in the hand is one that I find very, very comfy. It sits in the palm very well, no indication of it sliding out. As for fitting the case, I have the Palm branded horizontal leather case for the 700P series and it fits nicely in that case - no stretching at all.
    I received the battery today - it charges for about 5 minutes and then the charging light on the phone goes off and the phone won't wake. If I pull out the microusb charger and replug it in, the phone does a soft reset.

Any ideas?
    Far from what mine did. I had it charging for a couple of hours and am at hour number 5 with moderate usage and 3 IMAP accounts - 88%. Not bad so far.
    Fedex delivered...
    I installed.......
    It's charging.(suggested for 8 hours before use)....
    Will let you all know.....

BTW.....Extended battery cover looks great and sleek!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    keep us posted.... i like the grip argument..... that way i can keep the phone with a good grip
    For those of you that have purchased and received, please post some pictures installed? I'd like to see some other than what Seido has on their site....
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast