1.    #1  
    Trying this out now...
    Bruce mentions that most of the fixes are for the 800w.

http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=6635.0
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I can verify that the issues with SMS are fixed.

BTW~ LOVE your avatar!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I'll try the beta, too, but I also wanted to add that I love your avatar, too!
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  4.    #4  
    So far so good. I tested each of the alarms which seem to work great now. I did notice for no apparent reason that my screen and power settings would get "over written" for no reason with the previous release. What I mean is that for no reason, my 800 would ignore any settings that I had for my display to dim or turn off and would just stay on. After a while (couple hours) it would start to work again. Not a big deal since I could just tap the end key to turn off the display and eventually, it would correct itself. I will have to see if version 7 fixes this.
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 09/05/2008 at 09:03 AM. Reason: removed link to off topic link
    i may not try the beta..... until you all saY IT IS GOOD....I tried too many betas... now i am getting device.exe crashed error
    but love avatar too....
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Do you folks know if the Jinks Clear Skin has been ported to 320x320 yet?
    SMS has been fixed...working like it should now.
    so is this software works good on 800w
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Do you folks know if the Jinks Clear Skin has been ported to 320x320 yet?
    I posted the same question on the PA forum with no response yet. Bruce said that any skin with landscape support should work.

Here are three that I found to work pretty well...
    Attached Files Attached Files
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter_In_MN View Post
    I posted the same question on the PA forum with no response yet. Bruce said that any skin with landscape support should work.

Here are three that I found to work pretty well...
    Yeah, I saw your post. Unfortunately, I hve no idea how to make Jinks forced into landscape mode. If I understood how to make skins for pA, I would be on it. But, I don't, so I can't. Maybe if some of our folks here know how to skin pA, could give me or us pointers, I would give it a whirl.