1.    #1  
    I have a card that when I inserted initially, it worked. Treo recognized the card for few minutes then afterwards when i formatted the card using vista, anytime I would insert my card in treo, it would say card needs to be formatted - Yes or No. I press yes, and it immediately says card was successfully formatted, but its still not recognized. I talked to Palm and they say max treo can handle is 4GB, which I dont buy because I have read posts of ppl using 6GB with their treo 750. I had doubts it was bad card, but At&T Tilt can recognize my card fine and so can my vista laptop.
    Just want to ask you guys what do you think could be the problem. If your card is working fine, can you please check and post what kind of formatting and what allocation size is your card formatted with.

Thanks.
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    I have a Sandisk 8GB microSD with miniSD adapter. I didn't bother formatting the card as it worked fine when I popped it in.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    I'm trying to find the same answer. I also bought a SanDisk 8gb micro with a mini adapter and it's not being recognized.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    You need to have WM6 to use anything larger than 2gb I think.

I have WM6 and use 4gb cards no problem, never tried an 8 yet.
    Yes, that's right. I forgot about that. Originally, in Windows Mobile 5, I was limited to 2 GB. Once it was updated to WM 6, I got it to view 4 GB and even 8GB cards no problem. If you didn't have problems with 4 GB, 8GB should work okay.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    I have WM6 but it still doesn't recognize the card. Any ideas??
    The problem could be in the mini adapter itself. I know I had a similar problem where I had a 6 GB card and for awhile, it was being read by the 750 no problem. Then, it stop being read by the 750 and I thought I needed a new card. I picked up an 8 GB card and put it in the old mini adapter and I had the same problem. I then picked up a new mini adapter and put the 8 GB card in and haven't had any problems since. Cheapest and fastest way to do this is go to your local electronics store and get a 1 GB micro kit with the mini reader included. I got a Sandisk 1 GB setup with mini and SD adapters for like $18 at Circuity City.