1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm sorry if this was something easy to find, but I tried searching and didn't find anything. I recently hard reset my phone to reinstall the 96 dpi app. (By the way, thanks to everyone who engineered it. It is awesome!) Before I hard reset I had installed something that put a clock on the screen when the phone was off. Does anyone know of a program that does that? It had to be a feature of another program because I didn't install anything related to that. Thanks in advance for any help, I really miss my clock.
    Goto start menu -> settings -> system tab -> power -> then the screen saver tab. Then check the box that says "Enable Screen Saver"
  3.    #3  
    Thanks so much! That is such a great feature, IMO.
    Glad I could help!
    yah i use the screen saver too. doesnt seem like it uses battery life too much. does anyone know if we can install any other screen savers?
    Recenrly I added a program to my 800W called spb mobil shell, and since it's been on my phone the Internet button doesn't work anymore. When I press the windows/Internet button the phone powers off just as if I hit the red button from the today screen. Can one of you please tell me how I can fix this problem without removing the mobil shell from my phone? thanx
    LSU Tigers #1 Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Keller View Post
    Recenrly I added a program to my 800W called spb mobil shell, and since it's been on my phone the Internet button doesn't work anymore. When I press the windows/Internet button the phone powers off just as if I hit the red button from the today screen. Can one of you please tell me how I can fix this problem without removing the mobil shell from my phone? thanx
    You should start a new thread for your problem. Where is the internet button? I dont have any buttons on my phone that were assigned to internet explorer out of the box.