Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    SEIDIO'S INNOCELL 1350 EXTENDED BATTERY for Treo 800w/Centro - NOW SHIPPING

This Innocell extended battery provides up to 15% more capacity in the same size package. It is a great replacement with more power than the original.

- 1350mAh - Up to 15% more capacity than the original
    - Fits in existing space so no replacement door is needed

*All battery claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

< < Edited by Dieter, NO Advertising.. > >
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 09/15/2008 at 11:27 AM.
    WOAH , I cant believe it. SEIDIO did it. without the Fugly Door. I just ordered . Im in shock. Way to go !!!!. Thank you . Only reason I would have considere the Pro was the battery and this bridges the gap. Perfect.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 09/04/2008 at 02:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    SEIDIO'S INNOCELL 1350 EXTENDED BATTERY - NOW SHIPPING

This Innocell extended battery provides up to 15% more capacity in the same size package. It is a great replacement with more power than the original.

- Fits in existing space so no replacement door is needed

*All battery claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

< < Advertising link removed by Dieter > >
    WOW!
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 09/15/2008 at 11:27 AM.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Once i get my 800w, i'll try the battery life then more or less upgrade to this, nice job keeping the same form factor
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Excellent! 15% doesn't seem like much, though. I guess I'll wait and see how it works out in practice.
    Kudos Seidio!

That's a pleasant surprise. I rarely run very low but shoot...I'll take 15% at the same size, why not?

At least it'll help those who really need the juice and it brings the 800w a smidge closer to the competition (in terms of battery life).
    Last edited by Malatesta; 09/04/2008 at 04:40 PM.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I Dont look at it as having an extra 15% but look at it as My 800W has a 1350mAh battery. making the difference between the the 800W and other phones (like the pro) just a matter of form and color.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    ordering now!
    I eat my words from my other post concerning the battery they have for the Touch Diamond. I'm in for 1!
    those of you who get it, please let us know the difference in having an extra 15% extra. i understand it greatly depends on usage. but would be some good info.
    seido,

ive just ordered one of your batteries, but i was wondering if there is any data about what the standy and talk times are? (im echoing cptpinoy's post i guess)
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    assuming you use the rated 4 hr talktime, 15% more would get you about another half hour (36 min) talktime.
    1/2 hour wow thats terriffic, I was trying to figure it out. sweet.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Our Price: US$39.95
    That's good news for people who are very enthusiastic about paying $40 for your 15% higher capacity battery.

Will Seidio still come out with something like a 3,200mah battery? Sprint offered me an extra battery for free (hoping the 100% increase would solve the power issue), but I turned them down because I was looking forward to paying $80 a considerably higher capacity Seidio battery.

btw, I bought the $80 Seidio battery for my 700wx... it was a good investment and has been put to good use.
    Has anyone confirmed the 1350mAh rating? I remember the battery troubles that Seidio had in the past with ratings being inflated.
    I hate to be a party pooooper, but the 800w chargers can't keep up with the stock 1150 mAh battery.

What makes you guys think the chargers will keep up with a 1350 mAh battery.

The probem I see with charging these things, is the 800w AC charger is 5 volts, 1 amp out put.

The AC charger for the Palm OS phones, ie: 650, 700p, 755 and Centro are 5.2 volts, 1 amp output.

I would be happy with a charger that keeps up with multi tasking like streaming net radio, or streaming net radio while using a BT stereo headset.

Or how about this, Seidio comes out with a 800w battery door that we can use the 2600 mAh battery with the 800w.

The battery from the Centro and 800w is exactly the same.....

treotraveler,

Not sure what you mean here.

On the 1150mah battery, I was able to charge at a rate of 17% in 20 minutes with the phone on.

I can use full data on the device with GPS and screen at 100%, plugged in to my car and gain battery life (albeit more slowly) with no problems.

The charging on the 800w is actually one of the best features...it's so freakin fast (it does not compare to the Centro in this regard, which is more traditional).

So I'm not sure what you are referring to...care to elaborate in case I missed something?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Mal....

Like I said, when streaming net radio, with the charger plugged in, the battery never gains more, or even stay at the current voltage.

It's a continuous battery drain when streaming, even with it plugged in.

The Centro charger on the other hand, will actually charge the battery to full when streaming with the Centro. There is a difference of 2 tenths of a volt output between the in box 800w and Centro chargers.

Interesting , But I guess as long as your not listening to Net Radio and charging its not really a biggie.
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Mal....

Like I said, when streaming net radio, with the charger plugged in, the battery never gains more, or even stay at the current voltage.

It's a continuous battery drain when streaming, even with it plugged in.
    Never mind radio, I can stream SprintTV and see a gain when the charger is plugged in. Perhaps you need a replacement?

For those wanting another Treo 800w battery, Innocell 2600 Extended Life Battery.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast