Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    I was hoping the 1350 would be a good. I am activating one of my new 800's on Friday. Yes, I am giving it a 3rd chance. I am missing Windows more than the device. I really don't want the bulk of the 2600. Got a feeling I'm getting it.

So I have to ask. Darnell, Mal, Ebag and others are you still using the OEM battery?
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    So I have to ask. Darnell, Mal, Ebag and others are you still using the OEM battery?
    I'm still using OEM; no plans on going extended except for if/when I do a review of these batteries.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I was hoping the 1350 would be a good. I am activating one of my new 800's on Friday. Yes, I am giving it a 3rd chance. I am missing Windows more than the device. I really don't want the bulk of the 2600. Got a feeling I'm getting it.

I'm back to using the OEM battery. It's working great for me. I had issues with the 1350. It had shorter life and backlight issues so I returned it.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I noticed in a previous post here that Seidio was saying that the 1350 battery and the 2600 battery were esentially the same, except for capacity, and he was wondering why the same problems were not occuring with the 2600 that the 1350 is apparently having. Well, that may not be entirely correct. I am having what seems to be similar problems with the 2600, and am about to return mine for another one. I am curious about one thing though. To anyone who has either battery and no problems, what are your settings for backlight and power? How many minutes on battery and external power do you have backlight and/or the screen set to turn off, or do you have those set at all? Also, anyone here with 1350 problems, do you have problems charging the battery at all? Does your phone shut down completely at times?

OEM all the way my friend.

If I need extra juice, which is rare, I have the Sprint Portable Power Pack. That little puppy can charge up my Treo 800w, my BT headset and even my BB 8310 if needed.

If I was on the go a lot and needed extra battery power, I'd probably get the 2600. But usually when I'm on the go currently it involves being stationary enough to be able to use the Power Pack. And with the SPRINT Portable Power Pack, given it's a SPRINT approved device, they can't say I'm operating outside of warranty .
    Since my buddy is using the Treo Pro and I'm currently jonesin for Windows Mobile I am giving the 800 a 3rd chance. I have two brand new ones and I've looked at the boxes a dozen times. I may give it a go. The battery life holds me back.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Since my buddy is using the Treo Pro and I'm currently jonesin for Windows Mobile I am giving the 800 a 3rd chance. I have two brand new ones and I've looked at the boxes a dozen times. I may give it a go. The battery life holds me back.
    Oh get the 2600 battery, use a Treo 700 case and be happy already .
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Anyother batteries besides SEIDO? They are soo expensive!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Just got off the phone with Seidio. On a whim I called to see what the status of the fix for this battery was and I was told they have it and are rolling out next week. There should be an anouncement (probably here?) coming out soon.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Just got this email:

"Hello,

Thank you for having patience with us while we researched the root of the problem with our Treo 800 Innocell batteries. We have received a shipment of our new revised batteries and we will be sending you your replacement.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Seidio Tech Support"

-This is good news. I especially like the way they contacted me. Hopefully it really is fixed!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Seidio: I bought a 1350 about 4 weeks ago and did not receive the email regarding replacement. Please look into my account.

estebanjnunez at gmail dot com
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by estebanj View Post
    Seidio: I bought a 1350 about 4 weeks ago and did not receive the email regarding replacement. Please look into my account.

estebanjnunez at gmail dot com
    I dont think they have been too active on these boards the last couple weeks. your best bet is to call CS or send an email directly to them.

I got my replacement today! Charged up to 96% in about 3 hours (still on charger). I have been playing with it for about 30 minutes now and the BL hasnt turned off once. Wont really know till its off the charger and really put through its paces but for now it is looking promissing!
  13.    #153  
    I do apologize for not getting in here sooner, but we've been working very hard gearing up for the holidays and new Smartphones. We don't have anyone to monitor the forums all the time, but I get in here when I can. I also leave my email (forum@seidio.com) for any issues you have that customer service can't handle.

If anyone is still having a problem with their battery, please contact customer service and they'll get you taken care of.

Thanks,
    so is this a solid product now? Those of you who got your replacements, do they work right? Did you notice the battery life increase?
    I received my Seidio extended battery about 7-10 days ago and have, obviously, used it ever since. So far it's been perfect. Case fits well, it isn't as obtrusive as the 3000+ whatever battery I bought from them for my Mogul. The 1350 800w battery feels almost normal even though it makes the case some thicker. Anyway. Works well and took my phone from lasting about 2/3 of one day at best to easily all day with 30-50% left at the end of the day.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    been using mine since october. works great...no issues at all anymore. the added life isnt mind boggling but i can now leave gps on with eas and it will last all day.
    well, mine came in yesterday, just put it on the charger about an hour and a half ago. Took forever to turn on, and almost immediately the backlight was going on and off. I figured it just needed to build a charge. At 16%, the green led came on (not running treo alerts) like it's full. Now it's randomly turning the backlight on and off, and when the backlight goes out WM can't read the % of battery life unless I unplug it. Guess these things are still faulty
    After an all day and overnight charge, this thing is still junk. I have noticed that the phone actually seems to lose connection to the battery. While plugged in, I will get a notification that battery is critical less than 1% and the phone is going to turn off. If I unplug the charger, it recognizes the battery, and kicks back up. Plug the charger back in, and bam, no battery. I left it off the charger for a while, and at some point the phone actually shut off and was unresponsive as if I did not have a battery installed at all. Has to pull/reinstall several times to get it to turn on. I put the stocker back in and I'm 100% back to normal.
    battery # 2 from TreoCentral store giving me the same backlight issues. Now the question is do I return it for full refund from TreoCentral, or try to RMA through seidio?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    So, after reading this thread, I figured two things....

1. I'd be better served getting the battery straight from the source... you know, horses mouth and all... that way I have the latest product from the manufacturer.

2. Surely by now any battery issues had been resolved.

WRONG.

I ordered a few days ago from seidio direct from their website... now I've got my 1350 battery, and I've had backlight issues, the phone will randomly say it only has 1% left, it will display low battery errors, and then shoot back up to 70% left.... what the hell?

I sent an email to seidio's tech support and got this back:

Hello Jmel,

Thank you for your order at Seidioonline. We are more than happy to assist you with your concern. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience with our products. We will be happy to replace your item for you. However, I will need to file an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). And all of our new batteries often take several cycles to fully realize their true capacity. But we have received a shipment of our new revised batteries and we will be sending you your replacement.

Please allow the RMA Department will get back to you within 1-2 business days. In the meantime, if there’s anything else you need, you can contact the RMA Department at rma @ seidioonline . com

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Tech Support Team

Um... I don't consider this helpful, as we've seen already the company has known about issues since at least october...

What is with this company? Why would this site even resell their products???

Specifically, my problem is that they said they "recently" got in the shipment... I ordered like a few days ago... so why would they send me a defective product??? I flat out refuse to pay shipping to send them their battery back. I fully expect them to send me a replacement, and pay for return shipping. If not, I'm going to dispute with amex on this.

Absolutely rediculous.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast