1.    #1  
    does anyone here use peracount on the treo 800w? if yes, what version?
    ive tried to use it but there are issues with the 800w's resolution. i think its a knock-off of Billboard, which is a today plugin included in hannip's TreoAlert program.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Hopefully someone can help.. I am using PeraCount 1.2.5 on my 800W today screen. THis program shows the number of missed calls, emails, SMS, and voicemails and allows you t click on the screen and select where you want to go to view the missed items..

Anyway, it appears that since I installed this plugin, there is a today screen refresh issue on ONLY that PLUGIN. I can scroll down the today screen and when I scroll back up , the area where the PeraCount plugin is displaying has stuff under it. Sometimes it is the SPEED DIAL and sometimes it is a double line etc. since I see things under the PeraCount plugin, I have accidentally clicked on the PeraCount plugin and it starts whatever is under it from the bad screen refresh. one time today, there was the speed dial under the plugin and I click on it and my phone started to dial...

Is there any way I can resolve this?? I can fix the refresh by going to another screen (say PROGRAMS or the TIME settings) and then back to the TODAY SCREEN.

Thanks...

--- Dave
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    is there a fix for this? I use treoAlert and there ISNT something in it to show the same things PeraCount does on ONE SMALL LINE (unless I am missing something)...
    Oh good you found this thread

I've merged yours with this one.

Thanks,
    Berd
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 01/28/2009 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Threads Merged
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Found it after I posted... I just tried the settings in TREO ALERT which I was told is supposed to do the same aas PeraCount.. it doesnt.. I like PeraCount better.. Just need a fix for the VGA refresh issue.. HELP!
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Anyone?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Is there a replacement for this program that works on the 800W?

I emailed the author. NO RESPONSE... I tried the TREO ALERT plugin but it DOESNT do the same thing as this program. I need to find either a way to resolve this program working on the 800W or a similar program..

ANYONE???
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    Is there a replacement for this program that works on the 800W?

I emailed the author. NO RESPONSE... I tried the TREO ALERT plugin but it DOESNT do the same thing as this program. I need to find either a way to resolve this program working on the 800W or a similar program..

ANYONE???
    After a looonnnng delay, I finally updated Billboard to support VGA, but I don't know if he has incorporated the newest version into PeraCount (or even if he is still using it).

You would probably have better luck contacting him over at ppcgeeks (I believe he is '6700Yuma' over there), or try contacting him at perasite.com.

If you cannot reach him, I may be able to walk you through updating it, but definitely try him first.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I did get a message from him saying he would have it updated in the next 2 weeks.. I assume your billboard plugin is the one used by TREO ALERT? I have that as well..
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    I did get a message from him saying he would have it updated in the next 2 weeks.. I assume your billboard plugin is the one used by TREO ALERT? I have that as well..
    Cool, yep it's the same one.